Well, things do get worse....

Old 05-09-2003, 02:36 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

(((Deb)))

I am sorry I missed this earlier. Just wanted to send my love to you!!!

hang in there.
Old 05-09-2003, 02:45 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Debbie - I'm so glad you were able to get out of the house and be with someone who can understand what you are dealing with.

Ann - I'm heading to the kitchen in a few mintues to make some soup and cracker sailboats - I love that idea!
Old 05-09-2003, 03:19 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

He all

Well, I have the update sooner.....he called. I guess you could say its sort of rehab. He was suicidal, so he is in a hospital that specializes in dual diagnosis. It was him my sister saw at the hospital, how weird is that?? So hopefully he will get the help he needs. I do feel much better that I got the call. He doesn't sound good but he is remorseful. He said if I have to, press charges, sell the boat, do what I need to do. So there you have it in a nut shell.

I think I am getting rambled out?

Steph, I talked to my friend and do feel much better. I guess I was only partially psychic regarding the rehab thing

Ann, the tomato soup and sailboats sould real good!! I think I am going to try it. I have a few things to do before I do though. And I would never consider anything you say a lecture, I know you are just looking out for me

JT, Pauline, Please don't feel bad that you weren't around. It was just so helpful to be able to get this out so I didn't make myself crazy. I think I can let some of my emotions out now that I know he's okay. Perhaps a little crying then being angry again

Margo, I didn't get out of the house but at least I got to talk a little bit and I got my own brand of cigarettes!! I am set

Thanks again, everyone. I am sure I will flitting in and out this evening. Don't worry, I am fine. I made it through with all your support and prayers and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie

PS Obviously I wasn't rambled out......lol
Old 05-09-2003, 04:06 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Sorry I'm late to the group hug

Geeze Debbie, you really got clobbered by the "It's Not Fair" stick, didn't you? I'm so sorry that you have been going through all this sh*t. Glad to hear that he wound up in rehab. Perhaps this will be the beginning of a better life for him. In the meantime, you just keep on taking good care of yourself. Hugs, cyber chocolate and a great big sparkly cyber tiara to you.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Peace,
Gabe
Old 05-09-2003, 04:46 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

****{Gabe}}}

Well, maybe you should be glad you weren't here for all my rambling throughout the day. I think my fingers put some miles on

I can hope that this is a good thing for him. Maybe it will work this time. I can hope....

Chocolate and tiaras, sounds like a wicked combination I have lots of chocolate but alas no tiara yet......soon though

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 05-09-2003, 05:16 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

(((Barbiedeb)))

Sorry it took me so long to get to you. I've tried several times, but this thread got so long so fast I just got to the bottom of it!

I'd say you have a few friends!

I was afraid you'd take that walk and get caught in the rain. I'm just west of you, and I figured you were getting the rain we got this morning by now--it poured! We have flooding everywhere!

So glad after all this that he's in rehab--now you can have a little peace! You're not to blame for the fence, so don't let the neighbor give you any guilt trips. As far as the car goes--I'm for selling the boat! You may even have money left over for bills.

Go get your smokes and have a nice bubble bath with candles--get rid of that tension.

I might not have answered, but I've had you on my mind all day, and in my prayers.

Hugs,
Lyn
Old 05-09-2003, 05:58 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

****{Lyn}}}

I have decided that things can only happen as quickly as they can happen......if that makes any sense. No guilt trips about the fence, the car will be fixed when it gets fixed.

Hopefully he will learn some things while he is in treatment. Always have to have that hope

My step daughter and step son(if I should call them that) live in Ohio, I think the towns are Versailles and Lewisburg? They love it there.

Thanks for thinking of me today. I really think everyones thoughts and prayers got me through the day

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 05-09-2003, 06:10 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Now that the storm has settled, get some rest and baby yourself to get rid of the tension. This is where JT's bubble baths come in handy.

You handled this like a trouper, and deserve a little peace and quiet for a while. Your hubby is in good hands right now, and I think we can all start breathing again.

I'm sending you soup.
Old 05-09-2003, 06:15 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

****{Ann}}}

I am just cruising the boards. When I go to bed I want to be asleep before my head hits the pillow.

I am winding down, although you can't tell with my rambling going on.

I am going in around 10, that way one of my fav shows is on and usually when I want to watch something, I fall asleep....lol

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 05-10-2003, 08:24 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Hello all!!

I just wanted to thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers and allowing me to be a rambling fool for a while. Believe it or not, it sure did help.

I am fine, and I am taking it easy this weekend. I am not going to worry about anything if I can help it.

Taking a "nice to me" weekend

Just thought I would check in and say thanks again

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 05-10-2003, 09:17 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Paused

I wanted you to know that you have been an inspiration throughout all of this. You are a very strong women. I love the boat for sale sign!!!

Hugs DMOM
Old 05-10-2003, 11:53 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

****{D MOM}}}

Thanks for your kind words.

Well, I needed to add a little humor there about the boat since everyone has voted to sell it

Thanks again.

Many hugs,
Debbie
Old 05-10-2003, 12:18 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Queen of one liners

BarbieDeb;

Love and prayers from one who cares.....

I know I am late with a reply but that won't stop my prayers one bit....one thing about this site is all the support we can get and give to each other 'cause one way or another we've all been there and "can understand as prehaps few others can".

Please be kind and gentle with yourself, you deserve every bit of the TLC being sent to you.
Old 05-10-2003, 03:08 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Paused

********{Debbie}}}}}

I'm glad he's made it to rehab. Whether it be for the right or wrong reason....you just never know when the miracle may happen. You are handling all this so well! Sell the boat, hide the CD!!

I'm still thinking chocolate is the answer! The other day I ate 3/4 of one of the HUGE Hershey bars between the gas station & the house But as Ann pointed out, now we know chocolate is a vegetable, I don't feel bad at all!

Tons of Hugs to you!!!
Old 05-10-2003, 04:12 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

****{Daffodil}}}

Thank you so much. I think the love, caring and support from everyone here got me through this. I know I could have been feeling a lot worse. Sharing or in my case rambling helped me through

****{Gypsy}}}

Hoping for that miracle whatever reason he may have for being there.

It's funny everyone says I am handling this so well, I talked to another of my sisters today and she said "you seem different this time, stronger". I think I have learned more than I even realize

Going to sell the boat and get things taken care of, one day at a time

Chocolate for today was milk chocolate......true dairy and as Ann says vegetable

Many hugs,
Debbie
Old 05-11-2003, 05:40 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

God Bless You, Love and hugs, thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Jewel (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))-(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))
Old 05-11-2003, 07:59 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

****{Jewel}}}

Thanks!!

Just a little update, I will be a little low key today. I have a migraine headache, I think the tension has caught up with me just a bit.

So I am staying away from computers and staying in bed to try to get this thing to go away.

I am sure I will be stopping in later.

Love you all,
Debbie
Old 05-12-2003, 05:45 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Hi Barbiedeb,
Just checking in with you this morning. I am sorry for this big ordeal you have been dealing with and sorry for your headache this morning. My prayers are with you this morning. It is almost as if you have been in a battle zone. I just wanted to send my love, take good care....

((((((((Debbie)))))))))))))
Old 05-12-2003, 01:09 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

****{Rose}}}

Thanks for the well wishes. They are appreciated. Having a down day today, I think things are catching up with me, but I will get over it I hope Just being a little low key yet again, I processing things in my head.

Take care.
Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie