Some News

Old 05-07-2003, 02:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Some News

Hello boyz n gurls!!! Well it has been 11 days since I last got "the call". Last night my x called me. He left 7 messages anything from.......I need to talk with you. I am not going to be mean or threaten you, I am not mad at you to oh why are you ignoring me. I guess you don't want to talk to me anymore so I wish you a nice life goodbye. I did not pick up my phone . I did listen to the messages because I want to listen to them. It helps me to remember why I left this evil man in the first place. Now he wants to make arrangements because he wants to be a part of the babies life. RIGHT! He can careless how I am doing but he wants to call me in the middle of the night and tell me some **** about he wants to be a part of them. Not ONE TIME did he ask me leaving his pathetic message how I was doing, how the babies where doing. Than he says "oh I am not calling you to tell you I love you" HA! Please! He does not know the meaning of love in his dysfunctional little mind. He called me twice today, left 2 messages saying "oh I am sick , I am going to the doctor and than get some sleep, please call me" So now he is trying to get me to call why ? because he is sick? yeah he is sick alright. How did I feel when those calls came in at 2 A.M.? my whole body frooze up and I felt for ONE SECOND ..............and than my serenity kicked in and I went back to sleep feeling as happy as I could feel. I know now that I finally did it. I am over him and do not ever want to be around him. My children will not be around his sick ass . He can continue to mess around and pick up CHILDREN online and live his messed up life knowing he lost the best person he ever had and ever will have in his life. Having him out of my life has given me serenity and strength to live my life in happiness.

My phone number, I decided to not change it! Why should I? He does not control anything. I am in charge now of it all. I call the shuts. Don't get me wrong please, by no means do I wish bad for him and yes I still love him only difference now is that I am back to being me and I chose to not interact with him in any shape or form.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Prettywoman

It sounds to me like you and your babies are going to be just fine. I'm sure you will have more rough moments before this is over, but the better you treat yourself, the easier it will get.

It is sad how they just don't accept that it's over. It's as if it never occurred to them that it might be.

You and your beautiful babies can have a wonderful life, without the pain and chaos of the past.

I'm sending hugs and prayers for all of you.
Old 05-07-2003, 03:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Ann

Thank you for your kind words.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

((((Prettywoman)))))

So proud of you. You seem to be doing well.

You and your babies are in my prayers.

Lyn
Old 05-08-2003, 03:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Pretty Woman,

God Bless you and your babies, you will be in my prayers
Lots of love and hugs.

Jewel
Old 05-09-2003, 09:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

prettywoman
I'd say you did a good job of "wiping the sweat off your brow"
and moving forward as your message at the end of your post suggests.
Your strong, your recovering and taking care of you and the family.
God Bless
love
liddy