I can't do it anymore!

Old 04-30-2007, 06:58 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Fool To Do Your Dirty Work

sweet dreams, chero....
Old 04-30-2007, 07:11 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
FROG....Fully Relying On God

prayers going up for you chero.....I feel your pain....I have been there. Please get some help for yourself...AlAnon has helped me tremendously...it can help you too.
Love,
Jig
Old 04-30-2007, 07:21 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Let Go Let God

chero , i had to sign off and drive over an hour home from work , i was thinking of you and im so glad to see that you are okay ... reread this thread tomorrow when you can think clearly . consider all of this advice .. a plan is good , doesnt have to be a great big one like everyone said but just a plan . you need to get out asap . your health is on the line .

dont be ashamed , we have all been there in one form or another .
((HUGS))
M
Old 05-01-2007, 02:16 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Royalty

I always miss everything! It seems everything is "ok" now?

Catch me up again, chero, is he drinking again? Or he just had that one relapse day?

On your next walk or drive, pick up the help wanted section of the paper....start looking for the job you want now, instead of settling for any job. That's my big plan so far....see, it doesn't have to be a grand plan.....

Keep us posted (and maybe leave your phone number with someone you trust, in case we need to know that you're ok)

Last edited by HolyQow; 05-01-2007 at 02:17 AM. Reason: because I'm anal about my spelling.....
Old 05-01-2007, 02:26 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Chero, that thing that you are apologizing is your sanity. It is the sane part of you that can't endure this anymore. How can you be sane and live with this? You are this upset because you realize that you have to go one way or the other. Give up that last part of your sanity or save yourself. Trust me, we have all stood on this line.
In the light of day we let it go. Make today the day you start making your plan so that next time you have a recipe that you can trust. No matter how limited your options. You can have a bag packed and stored away to grab. You put some money away in a seperate account, even if you put $5/wk into that account, it is power and it is a plan. In the light of day, look at some apartments, just start looking. You can actually start moving some stuff out and he won't even notice. When the day comes that it is time for you to leave for good, you will have already become comfortable in a new place. Why not look in the classifieds for someone who needs some live in help or someone wanting a roomate? There are lots of possibilites.