SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   sunflower update (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/122010-sunflower-update.html)

Sunflower 04-26-2007 06:44 PM

sunflower update

Hi All
It's all OK--I am done having a melt down and am sorry if I upset anyone by it. I am overly sensitive when I think someone is attacking someone--not their opinions-because I value everyones.I thought about all the times you have been there for me--I also recieved numerous PMs from so many of you telling me not to go--so it looks like you are stuck with me.
I over reacted and I apologise.
Know that this comes from my own self being so deeply wounded that I find it difficult to watch it happening to anyone else.
that is my cross--well one of them anyway.
By nature I am a peaceful soul and I would like to stay that way.
I only want to reach out to all of you all I can---and learn from you all I can....

I did go to the Doctors today(I seesomeof you are wondering bout me) The Doctor says I have to have surgery asap--they did a lung xray and an ultrasound--I have a large tumor on my neck/throat. They will remove it-biospy it and go from there. It has irregular borders which is not a good sign-but I am hoping for the best.Nothing more to say--I am worried but realise its all in the HP hands.

Like I said PLEASE forgive me for my outburst--I was angry (rightgeous)-and reacted negatively.

MsGolightly 04-26-2007 06:46 PM

sunflower, i see no need to apologize - i'm so glad you're back.

i hope everything is well with the biopsy. please keep us posted. i will be praying for you.

dollydo 04-26-2007 06:49 PM

Sunflower,

I missed the whole episode...so I cannot respond to that end of it.

One thing I do know is, you are a real asset to this board and I am glad you are back.

I am sorry for the medical setback, and, will keep you in my prayers.

Please keep us posted.

IO Storm 04-26-2007 06:50 PM

Hey friend.....we are much the same....

Prayers about the biopsy..............

Adding that to my list.

Love,

:flower5:

Sherry

best 04-26-2007 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sunflower (Post 1307716)
--so it looks like you are stuck with me.

Good. I like being stuck with such nice people.

Prayers go with you for the surgery.
You know who to trust and who answers our prayers. You are in Good Hands.

LGLG07 04-26-2007 06:52 PM

hi sunflower ,
i too missed it but im glad you are sticking around , ive said before you were one of the first to welcome me here and it would be wrong for you to go , no matter what the circumstances .
so sorry to hear of the health issues and i will be praying for you . keep us posted
M

embraced2000 04-26-2007 06:53 PM

sunflower, i missed the whole episode, too.....nonetheless, i wish you good health and hope all turns out well on your biopsy.

hopeangel 04-26-2007 06:55 PM

good!

add my prayers too :)

DesertEyes 04-26-2007 06:59 PM

You're in my prayers Sunflower, today and every day.

Mike :)

Sunflower 04-26-2007 07:24 PM

Thanks Guys---I feel like such a baby for my reaction----and yes I need your prayers---

Seeking Wisdom 04-26-2007 07:47 PM

Glad you are back. Take care and hope everything turns out well for you.

chero 04-26-2007 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Sunflower (Post 1307716)
so it looks like you are stuck with me.

Nobody better to be stuck with!
So, glad you're back! Sigh of relief!!!

Love you much!!

Pick-a-name 04-26-2007 08:09 PM

(((Sunflower))) glad you are (still) here!! I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Hope your surgery can be done soon and it goes well.

WhatAboutME 04-27-2007 04:36 AM

I missed the whole episode too, but I have definitely noticed your absence. I'm glad you're back and you are in my prayers.

LiLL 04-27-2007 04:45 AM

Just really glad you're back!! sunflower!!

Grace 04-27-2007 04:46 AM

So glad that you are back, Sunflower!
I also see no need to apologize.
You were, obviously, looking out for someone that you care about.
You are a kind and caring person, and it shows.

My tumor was as large as a chicken egg with irregular borders, but they got it all.
Thank God!

You have a trusting and faithtful spirit, Sunflower.
Think positive and healing thoughts.

My prayers are with you today and always, friend!
Much love,
Grace

cagefree 04-27-2007 04:59 AM

I'm glad you're back - I was beginning to miss the awesome pictures you post!

I have also dealt with a tumors in my neck - thyroid nodules. Take a deep breath. You can do this.

HolyQow 04-27-2007 05:27 AM

Could you time these episodes (melt downs) when I'm here next time? I have no idea what happened, I don't know why you left, I took that day off, then.... I take another night off from the computer and you come back! (Im just kidding you know)

Glad you're back. As codependents we already have that "questioning ourselves" thing going for us.....and with all of this breathing going on.....I might have to detach from bad posts for awhile :)

Glad you're here.
HQ

loveRoy 04-27-2007 05:34 AM

You are in my prayers.

Tazman53 04-27-2007 05:51 AM

Prayers have been said Sunflower.