AH got arrested today

Old 04-18-2007, 06:44 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

none

your reaction is to be no reaction at all. headphones, walk, ride....whatever helps you. rest assured knowing that SOMEONE ELSE who actually is responisble will handle this situation. someone that has more power than you. that's the beauty of this. you don't have to do a thing....it will be taken care of find peace tonight in that

Last edited by hopeangel; 04-18-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:47 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
full of hope

, that's been my first glimpse of a smile all night, In.

I wish I could tune him out!

I don't know what I wish, really. I really wish he would just leave me.
Isn't that awful!?!
Old 04-18-2007, 06:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
up and out

chero my friend, just like we excuse and twist the truth so it is tolerable so will he justify and project to make it acceptable.

I'm sure you have dealt with him in this condition before....yelling, acting like king kong. I hope you are okay. Consider your options....maybe you can spend the night somewhere else. You don't deserve this....not for one minute. You cannot save him. All you can do is keep the focus on yourself. What would make you feel better right now? (If you said putting laxative in his brownies then i would not think badly of you for it.....he will be making a different noise after that....haha!!) You cannot argue with him but you can keep neutral as possible.

Come here if you need to. PM some of us. My prayers are with you.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:36 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

OH Chero--I am so sorry!!!!!! Things were looking up for you too!
Don't be ashamed that you picked him up from jail--I too did the same thing for my AS more than once.Sometimes we do it for ourselves so we don't have to be up all night sick worrying about them.

You are in a bad spot right now-looks like there is no way out-no light at the end of the tunnel--most of us have been there and at anytime could be re visiting that place again.
I can't believe now he is ranting--is there anywhere you can go--to a relative or a friends?If not the headphones are a good idea--how many times did I lock my bedroom door and put on the headphones? Too many to count.
Read.watch tv--any way you can to tune him out.How dare he bully you like that???
My heart goes out to you---oh chero know you are in my prayers tonight.Promise you will keep posting when you can so we know you are OK--remember to breath! Try and stay calm.
Attached Images
File Type: gif
bf_anim.gif (68.5 KB, 97 views)
Old 04-19-2007, 02:49 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
full of hope

Well, I'm up at 4:15 when I should be in bed sound asleep. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night!

Thanks for all your encouragement, guys! Today is court day...at 1:30. I'm a nervous wreck. I hate doing this!!

My boss, who is the sweetest person, if giving me the rest of the afternoon off so I'm sure I'll be right back here filling you all in!

Thanks! Don't forget to pray for me..us!
Cheryl
Old 04-19-2007, 04:00 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
up and out

We are with you and you can count on our prayers Chero. (((((huuuuuugs)))))
Old 04-19-2007, 04:30 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

hey chero

my prayers are with you. i think we will all be awaiting the outcome!
Old 04-19-2007, 05:48 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Chero (((Hugs)))Hang in there sweetie.....try not to make your self worry to much it only makes it harder- grab the headphones!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 06:08 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

chero,

i hope that this is an experience that somehow changes things for the better - for you or for him - or for both of you - sometimes the greatest gifts come from the hardest times...

love,
s
Old 04-19-2007, 06:39 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
let it grow!

oh yes, prayers your way, chero. blessings, k
Old 04-19-2007, 10:20 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Let Go Let God

Chero .. thinking of you last nght and now .. dont worry or think about what will happen to him for its so out of your hands (thats the beauty of it!)

you cannot control it so come what may , you will be fine .. keep us posted !

Prayers
M
Old 04-19-2007, 11:15 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

chero, thinking of you... please let us know how it goes today!
Old 04-19-2007, 12:18 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Hi Chero,
I haven't been on much today and I just read about the arrest, etc. I'm sorry you have to deal with this! How frustrating/scary/enfuriating/exasperating/etc. for you!

I hope it went well for you today at court.

My latest tactic to get my head out of "him" is to deliberately force myself to do something good for ME, because I have made a habit of avoiding me. When I'm wrapped up in him I am not being responsible or taking responsibility for what belongs to me - my life. He is a grown man and is able to take responsibility for his life. Meanwhile, his stuff is no excuse for me to neglect my stuff - responsibilities, taking care of my body, taking care of my soul.

Love and hugs to you!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 02:54 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
full of hope

Well, I just got home from court...I guess we did. It took all afternoon. From 1-4. But he got probation for 1 year, $250 fine + court costs and he had to apologize to the officer. It was crazy. Apparently his crime can be considered terrorism under the new law. So, that's why they said they gave him probation. He was not happy about the prob. The DA took us into his ofc afterwards and talked to us for a while. He was explaining the probation thing and he said,among other things, that if he was even caught with alcohol in his possession probation would be revoked and under the new law it would be a big deal.

Nobody realizes that Brian was drunk, apparently, because the DA said he didn't see how that would be a problem for him. I just sat there thinking...whatever!

So, on the way home we were talking about that. He said you don't have to worry about that and what are the chances I'd get caught anyway...etc...I said, oh you'll get caught because I'll turn you in!

Well, that's how it went. I was sitting in the courtroom when we first got there and nobody was there but us and I was looking around and I imagined all by new friends sitting there with me cheering me on! It was great!

THANKS for EVERYTHING you guys!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 03:04 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

How right you are Chero ---I know I was sitting right beside you today--I couldn't stop thinking about you last night and how awful you were feeling.
Good he got probation--those PO officers don't fool around and they have seen it all before--once he walks in there drunk or running his mouth-he will find himself in violation and be in jail.
My AS actually walked into his PO after drinking the night before-and the PO tested him and he was positive and poof--right to jail from their office.
They test them randomly--so the As lets their guard down-and they get caught--if he insulted an ""officer"" they would love to catch him for sure.
Well glad you made it through all this in one piece--try and get some rest--cause I just know you didnt sleep all night....
Attached Images
File Type: gif
bf_anim.gif (68.5 KB, 39 views)
Old 04-19-2007, 03:17 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

That's right, we were there with you!
Old 04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Originally Posted by chero View Post

So, on the way home we were talking about that. He said you don't have to worry about that and what are the chances I'd get caught anyway...etc...I said, oh you'll get caught because I'll turn you in!
You made me laugh out loud *LOL*

I could think of other things that you could have said but none so direct and realistic or straight forward. I laugh because I reflect on what my own reaction would be to that. Did you hear him go...Gulp! and a moment of silence just after? *LOL*
You will find that God gives us just what needs be said at the right time.
Prayers that this opens his eyes to a better way of doing things.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:07 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Yup, we were all there. I think it's the perfect answer. He has a chance to do the right thing. In light of the events of the past few days, there is a very high sensativity to all of this buisness.
I think they were clear about consequences.
No matter what happens to him, I'm sorry for the stress that you've had since this happened.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:34 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
full of hope

Well, the stess wasn't fun but I learned so much through it all.

None of this event had anything to do with me. I wasn't here when it happened so I don't have the guilt of not being able to stop it and I wasn't capable of getting him out of it.

And OMG, Best, can you believe I said that! I couldn't believe it! Don't know what I'll do if the situation arises but the shock on his face was worth it!

Old 04-19-2007, 04:51 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

well it's official

well, its official... your ah is not allowed to drink. that's pretty cool-and it is not you ordering him or pleading with him or nagging him...IT'S THE LAW!!! did they give it to you in writing?, if not, i would have asked for it in writing. you can blow up the part about no alcohol in real big letters and post it -hehe