Holidays????

Old 04-07-2007, 06:30 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Let Go Let God

thank u both .. i do actually feel good about it . no pity party here ! but my heart breaks for my kids as it always does . thats my weak spot and he knows it !
and im happy for you overit .. you will have a good holiday this year and you deserve it !
Old 04-07-2007, 06:31 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I get so pissed off when I hear about the As ruining it for the little kids--I never had that--but it has to be awful
Old 04-08-2007, 12:00 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
it is what it is...

I think I am lucky. My holidays with A were pretty decent comparitively. He would share with my family (when they still liked him) but with his family they always drank. My family doesn't. Mom's b-friend offered A a beer or drink one year and I pulled mom in the kitchen and asked "WTF". She gave her b-friend a look and fortunately my A didn't want one anyway. Normallly things would go good except for Christmas. We always had HUGE fights Christmas Eve. One year I rode down the street hanging off the side of his Ram pickup trying to keep him from driving. Know why he was mad? Because on the way home from his Brothers I had a headache and turned down his music. Nicely too, And told him why, he threw a fit. He threw lots of fits about that come to think of it? Almost broke my hand once when I was younger. Hmm-forgot about that. Anyway, that was the worst of it - that I remember!!!
I will be going to my mom's tomorrow with my sister and neices. I colored eggs with them tonight. Hiding eggs should be fun. Happy Easter to all of you!!! B
Old 04-08-2007, 03:37 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

good for you enjoying the holiday---try not to remember the crazy ones!!!Bad enough we had to live through them once right???? I am sorry but I couldnt help but laugh imagining you hanging out of that Ram truck---the crazy stuff they make us do!!!! Believe me I have been there