I hurt

Old 04-03-2007, 11:45 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
it is what it is...

Hang in there Big girl. I'm glad to see you are making some steps. You will be OK. My song for when I feel like that is touch of grey by the Greatful Dead. I'm not even a big fan of them but I sing that song "I will get by" quietly to myself. If I don't sing that one I get Hank Williams Jr. "Why do you drink, why do you all smoke? ........" I think that's what he says. THat's my rendition of family tradition anyway. Pick whichever one you like!! Keep your chin up, you'll feel better soon. The pain does go away. It really does.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:53 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

(((BGP)))) big extra ones!

God has not forgotten you sweetie and the pain does go away-it does take awhile-but keep posting here and letting it all out. There is help and guidance out there for us all. SR is always here for you/us.

It really does get better-I'm living proof as others are in here too...I lived through 2 A's both which were abusive-both verbally and physically. I now have the greatest man that I reunited with after 20 years who I can actually sit down with and have a glass wine with because he is not an A. I still deal with the pain with my brother who is an A and now in jail ....he is an admitted A but just does not realize that he needs help. I have faith that he will someday......until then we all look out for ourselves and our own needs because being consumed in trying to help our A's is taking away from our own well being. They need to find out what they need to do for themselves.

Take care of you honey and know that we are here in SR and the pain will stop! I promise you

(((((XOXOXOXOXOXO))))
Old 04-03-2007, 03:59 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rella927 View Post
(((BGP)))) big extra ones!

God has not forgotten you sweetie and the pain does go away-it does take awhile-but keep posting here and letting it all out. There is help and guidance out there for us all. SR is always here for you/us.

It really does get better-I'm living proof as others are in here too...I lived through 2 A's both which were abusive-both verbally and physically. I now have the greatest man that I reunited with after 20 years who I can actually sit down with and have a glass wine with because he is not an A. I still deal with the pain with my brother who is an A and now in jail ....he is an admitted A but just does not realize that he needs help. I have faith that he will someday......until then we all look out for ourselves and our own needs because being consumed in trying to help our A's is taking away from our own well being. They need to find out what they need to do for themselves.

Take care of you honey and know that we are here in SR and the pain will stop! I promise you

(((((XOXOXOXOXOXO))))

very inspiring that you have a new love, from an old love.

I did about 3.5 hrs of service in my sons school today,selling food for a band event. Felt good to get ouuta my head for a while and do something for my sons benefit. Was hard to pull myself together to get there, but I did.

Deleted an email from THAT MAN. Im enforcing my own boudaries now by not reading/communicating anything to do with him. For a moment, I thought I should email back informing I am not reading emails, but thats the disease trying to make a connection. Not gonna do it. By this time bext week, when he needs to pay the co pay to the tx center, he will be a calling me plenty, as the insurance company saving account balance is sending the check to MY house. Heh heh heh..score one for me that I got it coming to me. So...when THAT MAN needs something from me....I bet we see a change of attitude, dontya think?

I think I might be on vacation that week....coincidence?

heh heh he,,,ya, thats the ticket.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:12 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
full of hope

Hey BGP, You are going to be fine...You're God's Favorite! You're the apple of His eye!
Remember:
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

Prayers, Cheryl
Old 04-03-2007, 04:17 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

BGP,

You are fine, just experiencing all the emotions that go with the territory.

I really believe you have made the best decision, no contact....all it does is drag you further down into the chaos, and resolves nothing.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:02 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

God---your HP---still there---you just have to yell at them everyomce in a while to remind them!One day at a time is AAs motto for a reason--more lke minute to minute most times!!
Old 04-03-2007, 07:33 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

you people are the best..youve come thru for me BIG TIME today. Im so grateful. This was the hardest day in a longggg time. I made it thru, dead arse exhausted, but safe, and more at peace. I value everything everyone has said.

Thank you......eternal thanks.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:36 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

your thread helped me so much today, bgp.

my x contacted me again a few days ago, and it always puts my head in a spin. i've spent several days in a funk, but just a little funk....not major like before.

your post helped me tremendously....thanks.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:40 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Sorry to chime in so late, BGP. Just wanted to let you know that when you're feeling down, you can lean on me.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:58 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

wow, who couldve thought that one persons despair could inadvertently help another person to keep FROM despair?

I know, I know,,GOd couldve thought it.

Im glad this thread helped you, truly glad to know somehow, some small way, I contribute to your feeling recovery.

And Jill....thanks for the offer to lean...Im tilting and can use a shoulder to land on.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:00 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Well, no worries. I make a sturdy and strong lean-to. Sometimes wider IS better....
Old 04-03-2007, 09:26 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

((((((((bgp)))))))))

just wanted you to know i'm thinking about you and hoping you're doing better - the bad days suck - i just had one of those on sunday - but today is a brand new day - and i started reading the secret - if i get rich beyond my wildest dreams i'll pick up everybody's kids college - my kid has to get loans so i can only imagine how devastating that was to have that taken away - and taken away in the way that it was - not taken pissed away - but it's only money - thank god...

;love,
s