Great idea!

Old 03-29-2007, 09:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Great idea!

Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
I have no words of wisdom, we need rehab centers for SO of the A's, so we can be away from it all for 28 days, to rest and sort it out with others in the same boat.
Great idea!! I'd like to make a reservation.

If the A's don't get help, we still have a choice to help ourselves.
Even if we can't get away for awhile, each day we can choose to do something for ourselves.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Doesn't rehab for us sound great.

I have often wondered what could be done for teens that are already alcoholic, got realy excited last night, heard about SOBRIETY hIGH .
It is located in Mnn, if a teen goes through rehab, then he can go there and they are all out of rehab, so no doubt have their AA meetings and no doubt classes on sobriety. A charter school , think they have been running about 4 years, good results.

The thought was, these kids get out of rehap and go back to same
class- mates, same home, people expect them to be cured etc. this way they are away from it all and with their own age group learning every day and eve how to live life on life's terms.
Hopefully when word spreads, more schools will be built.

No doubt will take big bucks, but to get them turned around young is great, as a certain number of childern with an alcoholic parent or uncle could pick up strong genes that could cause them a problem.
Just had to share that with someone.

I have always believed that female smokers need a treatment center too for many reasons.