Did not react, but it still hurts..

Old 03-29-2007, 06:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

Originally Posted by free2be View Post
I just didn't want things to be like this. I don't want to attack his personal character nor to I want to point fingers.
I didn't want my divorce to get nasty, either, but it has because my AH is desperate. He has lost control of me, his two grown sons, his business went bust, and he is living in a camper. So cry me a river, he did it all to himself.

Yours is cut from the same piece of cloth that mine is, so he is just blowing smoke. Don't let it get to you. I know, easier said than done.

I might be forced to be nasty.
This, my dear, is what you are paying an attorney to do. But remember to get out of the way and don't try to keep things 'nice'. It will never work. A's don't play nice....

Old 03-30-2007, 12:40 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Royalty

HolyQow... Holy cow, that must have been terrible for you. Did you feel that all your efforts came to such an ugly end? I don't know if I can handle being attacked by them and I know I can't handle AH being attacked by my lawyer. I might just get up and have to walk out. I need to reach the point of hating him I quess. I just got to not caring, how long until I hate him?

This wasnt my divorce case. That was a piece of cake. No arguements about the kids for four years. I did not hate ex...I was indifferent. I have always believed that the opposite of love is indifference....because if you hate them, then you still care. It was after he got a wife and filed for custody of our kids that I started to loathe him, his wife, and the ground they walked on, and everything. I kid you not, he filed for custody less than 2 months after he got married. So he portrayed me to be the jealous ex wife....even though I was already remarried and had a new baby ? Pleeeeease. His lawyer fed off of that, and I fell for alot of it. I was not the cool cucumber that I should have been, but you show me a mother that you are threatening taking her kids from and I would hope that mother is pizzed off beyond belief. So it was a custody case from hell, expensive, and in the end nobody won. Their father stopped seeing the kids more than a year ago. He technically lost his case and obviously he did not want the kids, it was all because his wife didn't want him to pay child support.

My first husband was a non drinker....although I recommend that he starts getting plastered to be able to deal with his ugly azz control freak of a wife everyday.....ehehehe....I had to get that in, makes me feel better, and no I am not jealous at all - they deserve each other I could have become the alcoholic in this family if the custody case had been any longer....it can test the limits of sanity for sure. I've got stories that only those who saw in person what was happening during this case would believe. And for those that live in Arizona....be warned that the Magistrate from Hell is moving to your town soon. (might already be there, I'll have to check)

Anyways, I'm telling you to be prepared, and to stay calm......but I didn't claim that I was that way....I want you to do better than I did.