She's home...

Old 03-24-2007, 06:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

She's home...

Sorry I've sort of been a way. You've all been in my thoughts and prayers, but while she was in rehab, I needed a complete break, you know? A few days where I didn't have to think about the disease at all. I will catch up on posts later in the day.

So far, so good. She is going to take part in a three day outpatient intensive program for five weeks. She is going to join AA. She appreciates my intervention and wants to be sober. Now we will see how great a hold the beast has over her. For now, it is so wonderful to have my real friend back. I am living for and enjoying today...just for today.

Roni
Old 03-24-2007, 08:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thats good news Roni
yeap, peace and sleep is good.

The HALTs. Cuz we were hungry,angery, lonely and tired most of the
time during the madness of it all.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am so glad she is home and praying she will make it through the difficult days ahead---for both of you....only advise I can give--from my own personal experience is to just sit back and watch it happen now.My AS was simular and so far 1/2 year has passes and he is sober and doing well--it can happen don't lose faith--just keep in mind it's her choice.My AS was also happy I never shut the door on him or gave up--he says it made a difference to know he had me to support him (NOT ENABLE)----