Good days...I finally found my anger

Old 03-05-2007, 03:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lightbulb Good days...I finally found my anger

Ever since the police and courts got involved, I have been feeling so hurt and sad. I couldn't get over the fact that I spent 2 years with a 27 year old boy (not a man) that could just move on and forget I was even there. And now I'm MAD. I'm still thinking of him, but more in terms of the fact that he was useless, and anything I needed him for, he couldn't be there. What can he do for me that I cannot do for myself? Nothing. I realized that part of the reason this is so hard is that I haven't been single since I was 12. I went from long relationship to long relationship. Now I have to get used to being by myself. There are days that I don't go out at night and do anything, and I kept thinking that I was a loser, and that my ex and his friends would all think so too. But in the end, their lives are going to stay in the same place, and they will always be what they are. Now I'm starting to have hope that I will go somewhere, I will be someone, and hopefully God has someone out there for me, I just have to be patient. I really hope that things are starting to look up, and that this isn't just some fluke.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Anger can be good if used in a productive manner...Any one who know him would not think you are stupid!! He is the one who looks stupid for letting you get away!I used to get that kind of anger (still do)I find physical activity helps--I used to mow the lawn alot last summer hahaha!!!Remember any happy times with him and life lessons good/bad that came out of your time together.
I want to share with you-My AS was with a girl/woman for 6 years-they were engaged to be married-she was like a daughter to me-she lived in my house for 2 years.The relationship went bad between them because of alcohol-she drank-but was not an alcoholic--he started drinking and was. Once it got out of control--she tried her hardest to make it work and stood by him for a long time.Then he got real bad and physical and I don't blame her for ending it-must have been hard for her.
What I couldn't understand was how he could let her go so easily--but all he cared about was his next drink-nothing else--she moved away-got married recently. Ithas taken him getting sober after 5 years to finally say''what have I done?'' ""no one will ever love me like her"" Sad--so sad---but too late..I miss her very much still and it has been 5 years--I hope she is happy where ever she is.I wish there was something I could have done to help them--instead I was a good mother who totally enabled him--I am sorry for that now,
Old 03-05-2007, 04:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You are right when you say that he will stay the same.

You have decided not to stay the same............

(((Hugs)))
Old 03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Anger serves a purpose, for awhile, then it turns into apathy, that's when we codies really shine.

You'll be fine, I know it.

Dolly