Discust

Old 01-27-2007, 03:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Discust

He came home and there was that google-eyed, slack jawed, sour beer,farting,stupid sounding, person who in the middle of the night pees anywhere (including on me) thinking its the toilet, and I looked at him and felt such profound discust. I felt ashamed for feeling that way. How many times can you be peed on in bed, pawed at, called the most vile names, be slobbered on, listen to god awful snoring..I could go on and on. and not be angry. Im angry and totally grossed out. When I go home from work tonight the whole house will smell like the bathroom at a seedy bar. Maybe I'll get a hotel tonight until the smell is gone and I can speak without contempt.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I feel bad for saying that most of the time I feel sorry for him. God forgive me.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

well, it's ok to feel that way. it's not like you are making it up....it is the truth, and the truth, in this case is not very pretty or pleasant.

don't be so hard on yourself....and maybe the motel room for the night would be a real nice treat for you. a peaceful night, control of the remote, rent the latest movies, facial, self-spa-ing night.....i'd go home and grab my favorite pillow, all my facial stuff, favorite jammies, a nice candle and go.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Embraced is right.........maybe the night to yourself is a good idea. I am sorry you are going thru this. My AH never pee'd on me, but anywhere else in the house he could aim for. My walk in closet was his favorite.

I'll be thinking about you......
Old 01-27-2007, 03:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

we're missing out on something here girls.....there has got to be a way to make millions of dollars out of solving the peeing all over the place by the alcoholic......like a depend with an appendage so they THINK they are peeing by themselves.....oh that is bad, so bad....forgive me. i'm sorry. i'll be good now.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Embraced, you are soooo bad !!!!! (Ha!Ha!)
Old 01-27-2007, 03:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

i said i'm sooooorrrryyyy!!!!! lol

(wanna help me?...huh girls)
Old 01-27-2007, 03:44 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hmmmmmmmmm......any marketing ideas ? ?
Old 01-27-2007, 04:15 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

kindred spirit - you deserve much better than that. Go to the hotel and love yourself with kindness.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:34 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

kindred......i used to go away for several days at a time to recoup. and i would really dread coming back, too. but it was bliss while i was gone.

i understand the disgust you are feeling so well....i've had those same things happen to me....one time, he even lost control of his bowels. just so gross.

i hope you get to go away for a night or two and just bask in your quiet. sometimes motels will give special deals if you ask.....
Old 01-27-2007, 04:38 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

It's called a Texas Catheter. Fits over the penis like a condom but has a tube that goes into a plastic bag. They use them in nursing homes.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:38 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

You will find the peace and quiet soooo nice (different, but nice
Old 01-27-2007, 04:39 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

i used to go away for several days at a time to recoup. and i would really dread coming back, too. but it was bliss while i was gone.
I used to feel that way too. Then it starting begging the question..why was I doing back at all if thats how I felt?
Old 01-27-2007, 05:25 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

yup....had to practically beat my own hind end to make myself go back. i went back because it was my home.....he was the one who needed to go.

when i went away and it was so nice, i would then get really upset because here i was, sitting in a cabin by the lake, and he was in my home, with my things, strutting around like king kong with a drink in his hand....hells fire...he had it made, didn't he???

so then i knew it was him that needed to go, not me.

but the days away were really, really nice....
Old 01-27-2007, 05:27 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

mallow....i'm trying to be good, now!!! i'm envisioning it all now.....roflmao!!!
Old 01-27-2007, 05:31 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I think it's somewhere on this forum, but I remember very clearly one night that AH urinated in the clothes basket in the bathroom. After I got him to bed, I cleaned up the mess. I was on my hands and knees and had an out of body type experience. I flash backed to a time about 16 years before that where I'd been in the exact physical position (pregnant at the time and cleaning up vomit) but that was a lightbulb moment for me. I realized that in those 16 years, I had come full circle of sorts. I was still in the exact same place doing the exact same thing I'd been doing our entire marriage. I believe that night was truly the beginning of my recovery.
Just like you - I felt utter disgust. There were no other words to exlpain how I felt. It was the beginning of the end of our marriage and the beginning of my recovery.

While I've been through H*ll and have had my time of struggles - I no longer have to deal with that sort of thing and I am very grateful. Thinking back on that night for me now as I sit here is just so very depressing for me as it's a reflection of the life that I had in my marriage.

I am in no means telling you to leave or anything - I just wanted to share with you that I can relate to feeling nothing but disgust for the A in our lives at times. I, too, have been there.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:39 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Today I was looking for the place I would really like to live. I would really love to move to Vermont. It makes me feel better just looking at photos of it.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:49 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Vermont is very beautiful,seasonal and layed back. Why not plan a trip to check it out" I'd suggest one particular location but the whole state is beautiful.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:52 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

vermont....yesssss....and those wonderful sugar shacks....fall colors, the smell of the wood burning, and the steam rolling out of the stacks on the sugar shacks, and that sweet smell of syrup.....
Old 01-27-2007, 05:53 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I often look at apartmentguide.com and plan what type of furniture and decorations I would buy. Of course, I would have to move home to my parents for about six months first, but a small, clean apartment is so refreshing sounding.