I let him push my button today

Old 01-26-2007, 11:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
The girl with the broken smile

I let him push my button today

I feel soooooooooo stupid. He had not gotten a conflict out of me in days. I just don't reply to him. He is never sober. So I guess he needed to refuel and he called me from work to let me have it over the credit card. I told him I would pay it in full that it was not a problem. Then he hung up in my face.......there it went. All down the tubes from there. I hopped in my car, went to the office buildign that I OWN and walked into a business that I also OWN 40% of and went to give the check and get a death cert. of my dads so I could just close the account. The account is in my dads n his name. He hid in the office building (good thing) and the guy he works with I asked to make sure Ron got the check but tt I couldnt do what he wanted b/c I couldnt find a death cert. THe guy puts his hands in air, claiming he wants to be left out of it - well it was a 15,000.00 check. I wanted to make sure the jerk got it. Well, I went off on the guy, he lies for my husband all the time. Told him that if he didnt want to be involved to quit lying to me (one of his bosses) for my husband. The I slammed out. I gave the AH exactly what he wanted. I hope this all made sense. I am still waiting for the attorney to conform Mondays appointment.

Really bad day =(
Old 01-26-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

He had not gotten a conflict out of me in days.
There, Heavenly, see??? That is GREAT progress!!!!!!

Just because he was able to push you buttons today, oh well. None of us are perfect and we don't get perfect overnight! You are progressing very nicely. Please DO NOT BEAT YOURSELF UP!

Look how well you have done. Look at the bright side. Next time he tries to push your buttons and manipulate you you will be MORE on guard.

Go do something nice for YOU this afternoon, YOU HAVE EARNED IT!!!!!!

Will keep you in my daily prayers.

Love and hugs,