The uncanny timing.....................

Old 01-22-2007, 02:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The uncanny timing.....................

I went out for a lunch date today with a male friend and I get home my son tells me my ex called. How do they do that?

Cat
Old 01-22-2007, 02:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Goes to show ya how strong "energy" is...they feel it when its there..and they feel it when it ain't. Cuts off their ego supply..and the ego will do ANYTHING to keep its supply.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

dang cat....same thing here....my xh and i have this weird energy that passes between us all the time. mine called me last night after i woke from having such vivid, heart breaking dreams of him the night before, and of course, thinking about the dream all day long, missing him, and mourning for him again.

it happens all the time. so strange.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Unbeleivable, he called again and left this plaintive message for me to call him. So like a stupid a@@ I did. Well he can't understand whatever did to me and why are we over and how could I lead him on (never mind he lied his head off for three years) and then he said he had heard I was seeing other people. Boy unreal.

I finally said I'm hanging up now. Click. I turned off the phone.

Cat
Old 01-22-2007, 05:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Mine does that too. We went over a month without seeing, contacting or speaking to each other and the ONE NIGHT I was going to go out on a date he called just before I walked out the door and I answered (not knowing it was him) Should've hung up but I talked to him. The next day we were back together. Now almost 2 months later we're apart again. It just became too much to stay with him. He's getting worse and I need to get out. I was right to leave then and I am right to stay away now. But I know as soon as I get strong he will call again and I might crumble. So I saved the mean nasty text messages he sent me saturday night after I refused to allow him to come over. He called me every name in the book. I will refer to those messages when he turns on the charm...
Old 01-22-2007, 06:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Maybe in some weird way, I'm lucky. My AH doesn't care if I'm alive or dead so when I walk I probably won't ever hear from again. Nobody likes rejection, even from an A, but at least I won't have someone running me through the emotional wringer!
Old 01-22-2007, 08:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Im with you Prodigal....

Maybe its me and there is something wrong but they dont seem to come back or even try to contact me when it ends....

Sometimes we remain friends but not wanting to rekindle the spark.... ahhh well, guess God is just watching out for me so I dont go back to toxic.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:15 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Funny thing is I used to LOVE that he would try so hard to come back. It was such an ego boost and power trip. Made me feel loved. (SICK!) This time I think maybe he got he picture early on. Haven't heard from him since the text messages on friday (well technically I guess it was sat at 4am.) But we'll see what happens this weekend when he gets his son. They usually stay here. His son can't stand going to his house and usually refuses to. He'd rather come here and play with my son who is the same age.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:57 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

prodigal and cynay - You both rock. Don't forget that. ((()))
Old 01-23-2007, 09:49 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I think we must send out some kind of signal on their radar, it never fails...