confrontation

Old 01-07-2007, 12:22 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Take care of yourself Minuet. Self discovery is amazing. Im just now starting to see the light after finding this site and the many people like you and embraced that lend strength and support to eachother. I always pay particular attention to the folks here that have been through this and have walked this path such as embraced, denny, mallowcup, and others, they're further ahead on the path and help light the way.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:27 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kindredSpiritGr View Post
Take care of yourself Minuet. Self discovery is amazing. Im just now starting to see the light after finding this site and the many people like you and embraced that lend strength and support to eachother. I always pay particular attention to the folks here that have been through this and have walked this path such as embraced, denny, mallowcup, and others, they're further ahead on the path and help light the way.

Yes I plan to. I think part of it is my fears. My fears of taking care of myself, not having anyone to share my life with etc, etc, etc.
But those are my issues.

I think perhaps the reason I have moved so quickly to resolve this is because of this board and how people have shared their stories and realizing that I am not committed to him by marriage YET. I still have the choice of finding something better than this for me. So I am grateful to this board and those who are here sharing. I hope this helps someone.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:35 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

"You know what my ringtone on my cell phone is -
"Don't cry to me, if you loved me, you would be here with me" -
Unfortunately it doesn't include the last title line - 'You never call me when you're sober - (you only want me when/'cause it's over)' - Evanesence

Everyone at work knows when he calls though too."

CrissCross, this is the song that play on my phone when he calls too. But mine actually says, you never call me when your sober. The women I work with just laugh!!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

He needs to do something to save us
.Nope Nope Nope...he needs to do something to save himself. That must be his focus. Getting himself better. If done with the right intent, it usually all falls into place.