Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

Okay, it's Saturday night ... anybody out there feeling rowdy????

Old 01-06-2007, 09:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I thoroughly enjoyed last night's thread in which a number of us had a serious discussion regarding the size of ladies lingerie; specifically BIG GIRL PANTS (or shall I say, panties - nah, too small sounding!).

So here I sit - me and my two "boys" (cats). Maybe I'll crank up some of my old Sinatra CD's. Love Frankie! I think I'll also put on some Etta James. No neighbors living on either side of me, and nobody behind the house but a huge empty lot. I doubt I could wake the dead (or AH for that matter).

So ... how 'bout we all put on our favorite pair of droopy drawers and start dancing around in our living rooms to our favorite tunes?

Anyone wish to comment on what they'll be wearing to this soiree? That's French for fancy-schmancy party, I think!
Old 01-06-2007, 09:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

ok....i'm gonna play "do the hokey-pokey"......i know, i know....my grandkids were over today and it's in the player and i don't know how to change it.....so it stays till they come back......and i'm gonna wear my favorite outfit and dance, dance, dance..

i'll be the one wearin the shirt that says......what the f***?!.....and my bestest, loosest, ate-too much, stretched out, cut-off, bleache spotted, sweat pants.

ya put your right foot in....yayyyyy
Old 01-06-2007, 10:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Okay, everybody stand back because now I'm going to sing along w/Frank:

IT'S QUARTER TO THREE,
THERE'S NO ONE IN THE PLACE
'CEPT YOU AND ME.
SO SET 'EM UP JOE,
I GOTTA LITTLE STORY I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW.
WE'RE DRINKIN' MY FRIEND
TO THE END
OF A BRIEF EPISODE.
SO MAKE IT ONE FOR MY BABY,
AND ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD ...

No offense to the non-drinkers out there. I'll be back to charm you all with more of my musical expertise. The hokey-pokey? Are kids still doing that? Dang ... I thought they were way more sophisticated today than we were back in the Paleolithic Era ...
Old 01-06-2007, 10:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

oh, the hokey-pokey is alive and doin well with 8 year olds.....

and for tonight, it's alive and well with a 54 year old.....lololo.....NOT

HEY...FDM...WHATCA WEARIN TONIGHT TO YOUR FAVORITE DANCIN IN THE BLOOMERS SHINDIG
Old 01-06-2007, 10:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I think we've been deserted ... sigh

It is 11:30 here in AZ (a.k.a. "Area 51"). I guess most folks have gone to bed. Okay, I'll shut up, take off my dancing attire, hang up my dancing shoes and go crawl in bed.

So how 'bout them Colts???
Old 01-06-2007, 10:31 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

it's 1:30 here, and i'm not hokey-ed pokey-ed out yet....but i'll relent....

yup,,,what about them colts ha ha ha
Old 01-06-2007, 10:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Count me in!

Let me check and see what CD my daughter has loaded in the 'puter. Ah yes, here it is. Anybody a fan of rap music?

I like big butts and I cannot lie...

I've turned the volume up, I'm doing The Bump against the wall, because there's only one booty in the room and it's a big'un. And I'm wearing a frumpy old-ladies gown. My favorite one. The one with where the hem is shredded with bits of fabric hanging down here and there. Perfect for my dog, FatBoy, to take a hold of and engage in his favorite game: "Let's shred Mommy's jammies."
Old 01-06-2007, 10:39 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

i hate big butts and i cannot lie
hell, my butts as big as my thighs
but i dont' care
and i don't fuss
cuz i'm gonna eat that big apple pie
Old 01-06-2007, 10:57 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Onto the next song, but first I'll need to change into something sexier. Ready ladies?

My peaks, my peaks
Old 01-06-2007, 10:57 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Fat's where it's at

Does anybody remember Root-Boy Slim's song "Boogie Till You Puke"? I am SERIOUS here. Root-Boy died about 10 years ago, but his anthem lives on. I am wearing my "wine princess" nightgown which is about as sexy as a flat (or is that fat?) tire. AH bought it for me for Xmas. LOL!!! I don't drink anymore and he buys me a boozer nightgown. Jeesh!
Old 01-06-2007, 11:00 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Well, you know the old addage:

Once you go fat, you never go back! Do you really have a nightgown that says "Wine Princess?" I'll bet you're a stunner in that!
Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Not only a wine princess nightie...

But a "Wine Diva" baseball cap and matching black sequined "Got Wine?" tight teeshirt! Actually, it looks pretty hot. AH bought it for me. Who else? We were at this really neat wine store/wine bar called 58 degrees in Tucson. I was trying out a wine tasting for wines that go well with turkey. AH was having a guzzling session over in the corner with some guy so I was ignoring their routine. I s'pose AH got worried that I was giving him the cold shoulder 'cause I got the cap, the teeshirt, a very expensive wine corker, and a case of expensive Sauvignon Blanc that we were saving for "special occasions." I must have been studying in the library during those special occasions, 'cause the case was gone in about a week. I think I managed to have a couple glasses.

In my home, when Punksatawny Phil sees his shadow on Ground Hog's Day, it's a special occasion ....
Old 01-06-2007, 11:16 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Wow, all that wine and all those fine wine acoutrements. I wonder what he had on his mind?
Old 01-07-2007, 02:04 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Drink, drank, drunk. THAT is what he had in mind! He has a one-track mind. No - not THAT track since I put the kabosh on that nonsense!!! Now he just pays homage to the bottle. Fine by me! Good night all!!