He called...again...

Old 01-04-2007, 03:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I can't save you

He called...again...

Last night he told me he'd call me back, which he did around midnight. It ended up one of his friends brother's gf beat the crap out of thier mom. And the mom threw a bed post at the GF and everyone was in jail so he was with his friends all night (the onse who didn't end up in jail). I am not sure why he had to be there, i guess moral support or something??

Anyway - I told him I would call him today, and didn't. Then he text me and said "did you call" which he knows i didn't so it was a pointless question. So I called him, and had him call me back later. Which he did. Surprisingly. And then we talked for like and hour or more. He was telling me how he is getting medicated for his BI polar disorder, and hasn't been drunk for two days, which is a BIG acomplishment because he drank from the time he woke up until he went to bed most of the time. And we pretty much had a normal convorsation. Talking about pointless things, that are important to me. Like school, how i got all A's , how i missed school today because i didn't have my meds and broke down this morning for no reason, stuff like that.

And then he said "i still have your picture on my wall" ((he keeps his favorite pictures of me on his wall in his room - along with all out 'firsts', first movie we went to together, first concert tickets we bought, ect ect)). And i said "okay..well don't take it down too soon, i'm sure it adds some class to your room haha" and he said "i am never going to take it down" and so i changed the subject, started talking about my dreams. And he said "I dreamt for the first time in a year and 1/2 two nights ago" I said "what did you dream about?" And he said "dunno" really quik, so I could tell he didn't want to speak about it. Then he changed the subject, and i said "i love how you changed the subject" and he said "yeah i am good at that". I am not sure what was soo important about that dream that i can't know, but whatever it was it was making him smile.

It was small, but good. I am glad that he is getting help. He hasn't blacked out since New Years even ((he blacks out, and hears voices sometimes)). I just hope to God he can stay away from drugs and alcohol. He is still young, so he still has a chance to not let it run his life. I just am praying sooo hard that he doesn't let this get the best of him. ((And i mean some serious praying, like getting on the ground and praying and crying for hours. Surprisingly it's keeping me sane)).

he said he was going to call me back later. I don't think he will though. I mean i hope he does, but i have learned to take all the things he says he will do with a grain of salt.