Happy 2007! and update!

Old 01-02-2007, 10:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Happy 2007! and update!

Happy New Year!!!!

It's been awhile since I have posted and just thought I'd pop in and say hi! 2007 is off to a great start! My divorce was final on December 26!! I have lost 53 pounds this past year! I am getting stronger, healthier, and happier with each day that passes! To look back 1 year ago, I never ever thought I would be where I am today...I didn't think I was strong enough! But I did it, and I did it well! Next adventure will be to move to the Phoenix area by summer 07, cyan, I hope to meet you!!!!! Thank you everyone who listened to me, supported me, and who gave me words of encouragement! Without you, the road would have been much more treacherous! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch!
Ros
Old 01-02-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Becoming a Butterfly

I've been fighting depression today - worried I won't find a job soon, lonely without my ex-ah, etc. Your post made me feel better. Someone went through a similar ordeal and feels good. Maybe I'll get there too one day soon.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Your post is very encouraging for 2007! Congratulations on all that you have achieved this past year!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Congratulations on your new life, Ros. I hope it only continues to get better. Look forward to having you in Phoenix!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That post really is encouraging...
Good for you and congratulations!
Old 01-02-2007, 12:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Wooohooo....

I really look forward to getting to meet you too!!! I can show you around and introduce you to all the Phoenix Peeps... You will love them I promise.

What an amazing year you have had. Recoveries like yours just humble me. I think 2007 is going to be an excellent year for many of us....

Wantsout.... just keep the focus on you and your recovery. I just know in my heart you will be there quicker then you think!
Old 01-02-2007, 03:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Royalty

When I got divorced, I used to say that I lost 195 pounds! (That's what ex weighed).....so add your ex's weight to the 53.....it will sound better! lol

congrats (there should be something better to say here, but I don't know appropriate "glad your divorce went well" sayings.)
Old 01-02-2007, 04:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Dang, when you set your mind on making a few changes to improve your life, you not only set high goals, but you achieve them. You have much to be proud of!
Old 01-03-2007, 06:03 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I've wondered how you were doing. I'm so glad you posted an update. 07 is going to be a great new start for lots of us. Best wishes!