It never lets up for me..........

Old 12-27-2006, 09:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It never lets up for me..........

I am just bellyaching today, please excuse me........

AH has gone out of state to see his family (that still has no clue I have my own apartment), he has called everyday to tell me he loves me. He called last night, most likely had been drinking , talking all rubbish about how he is glad I am still his wife,etc......Whatever.

I have had a stomach virus that started on Christmas Eve............

My beloved cat, Asia, is now at the vet's office fighting for her life.....
It is her liver. They are trying to flush her system out. If this does not work, it is most likely cancer, and you know what decision I will have to make next.

It just seems like when the you know what piles up, it sure piles up.

Thanks for listening
Old 12-27-2006, 09:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Im sorry your struggling hon... Can you seperate it all out. Maybe not take AH calls right now, focus on getting healthy ... maybe see the Doc and see if they can help and try not to project with Asia???

I know the feeling though of it "piling up" .. Hope it gets better for you soon.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Don't take his calls. You don't need the added stress and aggravation. As the owner of two cats and a dog, I understand your concern over having a very sick cat. I've been in that situation myself. It is very painful. Personally, I have more problems with innocent children and animals falling ill than I do with people in general. They are truly the undeserving victims of this world.

Take your phone off the hook. If you have your cell on, turn it off. There's no sense in listening to his quacking!
Old 12-28-2006, 05:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Lilac, my prayers to you and Asia. Visit her as often as you can. I have a friend whose cat, TT, got very ill last year. I went to see TT once at the clinic with my friend. TT knew immediately it's my friend, and looked so calm and thankful in her arms..... TT passed away in a few days, but I'm sure when she left, she knew she's been loved very much. I have a cat myself. Cats are just loving creatures...

I would agree with others about not answering AH's calls. I've learned long time ago that listening to my AH's drunk talk is a waste of time. He used to talk a lot when he's drunk. Soon I stopped responding. If it's a phone call I'd tell him I'm busy etc. Now he doesn't call me anymore when he's drinking, although he still talks when I'm around. Oh yes sometimes he can be really sentimental when he's drinking, telling me how much he loves me, how he will do everything for me and die for me (sounds so scary)... sometimes he even starts crying, or suddenly turns into another mood and starts putting me down....

i'll keep you and Asia in my prayers. Take care now.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Always hopeful...

Sorry it is piling up, it sure does seem to work that way at times....Poor cat, our animals are such a true love for us, and it hurts when they are sick and helpless. Prayers for Asia & you....
The calls, hmmmm, do they bother you? Then that is disrupting. Take care, Linda