SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   Fantasizing about my son's teacher (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/108252-fantasizing-about-my-sons-teacher.html)

an'ka 11-20-2006 09:16 AM

Just whatever you do, stay away from the "mommy" jeans--you know, the ones that start right below the boobs and taper off above the ankle!! Good luck with the hottie! Oh, and yes, it's wonderful to think of somebody other than the A for a change:). Life goes on.

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 10:58 AM

OMG MOM jeans!!!!!!
Yes I know the Mom jeans look. Gawwwwwwwwwwdddddd

Never going there,,,never ever!

I am wearing pink, my fav pick me up color, butmay change my mind later,...I like the boots/skirt idea too!

Cynay 11-20-2006 11:07 AM

Its almost time right???? Dont be late for the meeting

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 11:20 AM

Thanks Cynay for the reminder LOL Your good!

If you read the newest thread I just posted (The ahngover hits) you;ll see today hasnt been a stellar day, however, I am going ahead to meet Mr. Lips, as I will wash away from tear stained make up and put on something fetching and TAKE BACK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will sashay into that band room, with twins perked up high and say:

"Hi Mr. Lips, I am Christina P, Jr.s Mom...and you are one hot friggin' tamale"

Ole'!

Cynay 11-20-2006 11:58 AM

LOL.... well get on it.
Cant wait to get a followup.

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 12:08 PM

************Theres been a delay************

Jr called and said practice time is delayed, dont come yet, he will call when its time.
Dang it...but it gives me more time to get the "girls" in the upper-most position and some lard to cover the circles under my eyes.

Stay tuned....

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 12:09 PM

ps..I actually thought about stuffing my bra.

Im sick,, I know it...Im sick.

AllTooSober 11-20-2006 12:15 PM

I've always believed in as little "false advertising" as possible. Heaven forbid anybody be disappointed if/when he learns the truth, y'know? :-D

Have fun! Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!!!

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 12:20 PM

imagine this....

we are in a romantic embrace, things heat up, clothes start coming off..........

and a wad of charmin comes flying out!

"Please dont squeeze the Charmin, Mr.Lips"

Cynay 11-20-2006 12:23 PM

ROFLMAO

False Advertising.... OMG Im dying over here!

I always worry about doing something like that and they it shifts and looks really bad.... or worse something falls out... how horrible would that be.

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 01:20 PM

~~~~~~~~~~I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~~~~~~~~~~

AllTooSober 11-20-2006 01:24 PM

...and?? :cool2:

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 01:30 PM

sorry guys,,,had to run to the kitchen before the chicken burned....ok so heres what happened:

Parked in the teachers park lot cus its closer to the band room, go in room, which is very large, huge, and has a smaller office inside with glass window. Mr. Lips is in his office, door closed. Drat!

I see Jr. he is ready to go, doesnt know Mommy is on a mission here.
I say will you intro me to Mr. Lips. Says no, Mom, do ityourself, Im shy about that stuff.

SHOOT!

What to do? Go tap on the big, idustrial strength door or make Jr. do it and intro me. Yuck...not an option. Jr says let go if your not gonna do it. Grrrrrr...I say ok but we are gonna exit past that window to see if he sees me,,never know, he might fall immediately in love with my profile, he will come running out to meet me.

I walk by.....he is on the phone, looking down...SHI$&*#^(#^@$^T!

So, I resign myself to the fact that is aint happening today, we walk out the room to leave.

Then.......................

(stay tuned for next installment soon) :)

AllTooSober 11-20-2006 01:33 PM

Just make sure you don't tease Mr. Lips like you tease us! :13:

Cynay 11-20-2006 01:34 PM

I hate when you do that.............

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 01:36 PM

ok, writing out the next chapter now..hang on...

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 01:42 PM

So then...............

we go to exit, but, the cleaning lady had locked the doors leading to the teachers parking lot to mop the floor.

Hmmmmm., me thinks, a sign from higher power???

Jr told me the only way to exit would require a huge walk around, so we wait for cleaning lady to finish.

I ask Jr again if he will reconsider the intro, he says exactly this "Mommy, you are a big girl, you can do it yourself"

WTF? who raised this kid to not enable his codie mama? I gotta talk to his Alateen sponsor and tell them to stop doing what theyre doing cus he wont co-sign my fear anymore. Grrrrrrr...

At that moment, the door opens, some kids exit and I see behind them, Mr. Lips has come out of his office and is in the huge room. I say to myself, its time to take action.

so, I take a deep breath, put on my big girl panties, and march back in there like I have full confidence in myself. (Ya, right, if you only knew). Then, Mr. Lips goes back into his office....dang it...but leave door open, there is a student in there...Im thinking how bad could my timing be here?

As I approach, he sees me, so as soon as the eye contact is made, I go for broke, go into the office, as he is putting on his jacket, getting ready to leave. I stick my hand out to shake his, intro myself, and the chat begins.............

Astro 11-20-2006 01:53 PM

Where the heck are the women like you when I'm dropping off my kids at school? HUH?? :wtf1:

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 01:53 PM

"Just wanted to place the name with the face" I say (We spoke by phone twice)..I know his face, but he didnt know mine, so I dont know if he knew what I meant.

and this he says/does this:

"Oh, thats a really nice......" and points his finger at my tight, pink fuzzy sweater, directly towards my twins!!!

Seems his eyes enjoy that level of my body cus they seemed attached to it, and he was flustered, he couldnt identify whether it was a shirt, sweater or paper sack. Imagine if I had stuffed it with toilet paper? LOLOLOLOL

Nice way to start, Hot Lips, Im thinking, give the lady a compliment about her sweater or whatever it is. I kne wearing this sweater was a good idea.

So...we chat about the weather, the kids, the upcoming band trip to Disneyworld next month...I say "I was thinking about going too, but Jr doesnt want to hang out with me, wants to be with his friends", where by Hot lips says:

"Oh, you should go, it will be fun"

WHHHHAAATTTTTT?

Ya want me to go to Disney with ya, hot lips, and maybe we can ride the tea cups together?

I reply..."Hmmmm, but I wouldnt have anyone to hang out with, as I dont know many people here yet, Id have to bring some friends".

He: "Well bring your friends, its ok, it will be fun"

Hmmmm....maybe I say, will think about it.

So....we are standing there, trying to talk, and I bring up some stuff, he does too. and its a nice convo going. but a tad bit akward cus I cant tell if Im doing it right.

I comment on some new framed Jazz prints he has, he gives me long explanation how/where he got them, I comment on his son's photos in the room...yada yada..Ok, so its time to go...not much else to blow wind about, so I try to say nice to meet ya..etc...

and then he says "Wait, have you seen the new band schedule on the net"..I say yes I have..he saus but no, look here..sits down at desk pulls up site from net...wants to make sure I know where everything is...

He WAS on his way home when I arrived, but seemed he might have changed his mind....hmmmm.....

FriendofBill 11-20-2006 02:02 PM

.......so I now say " I would have def loved to go to Disney if the kids were going to perform (The marching band has been invited to actually perform in the Christmas parade, but not enough kids could go due to various reasons, so they opted to make it simply a fun weekend at disney) but if the kids arent performing, I dunno"

he: "No, you should go,, in fact, if you speak to the band parent association people, they can get you the same room rate, in the same hotel as us, and even discount Disney tickets..just talk to so and so"

Well isnt that kind of Mr. Hot Lips to give me all this unsolicited info.....what a nice guy. And let me tell you, he is so much cuter up close...dang, he has a baby face, which kinda spooks me cus he is about 7 years younger than me, I feel like Im robbing the kindergarten class here.

So.....next up, he intros me to his asst, Mrs. M., a very nice lady, and introduces me as "Jrs mom, Mrs.P"..now, Im not a Mrs. anymore, but I fumble and dont correct him, anyhow the comment about me not having anyone to hang out with at disney should be sign that I am single.

So, Mrs. M and I chat 2 seconds, and the convo continues about usless stuff. By now, Im staring at the floor cus its kinda hard to flirt with Mrs. M in the room, so I start to leave, again, til I meniton something about the upcoming concert..."OH he says, here, did you get one of these" a form for the concert program to sell ad space"..he just seemed to find things to tell me about or give me. So, I take it, close with the nice to meet cha's and off I go.

So.......we will see what/if he says to Jr tomorrow. I told Jr that if Mr. Hot Lips says ANYTHING about me...he must pay extra close attention and write the conversation down on paper and report to me immediately.