As The Jack Ass Turns Part 4

Old 11-17-2006, 08:45 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper
[COLOR="Red"]
nan and i were yap'n,... more lies!, ... the patern is uncanny... how can anyone tell so many... addiction, thats how...
Used to be my favorite question til I got too many headaches. It's that simple - addiction. Still hoping season 2 has some new plot lines.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:06 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Yup. DWI #2 on Tuesday. Went to the VA the previous tuesday and left after 4 days and got drunk, came home, parents were in CT, decided to start fire in fireplace and somehow the police showed up, don't remember much from there. Next day went out drinking and while looking to score some dope I Got rolled in Lawrence mass by three guys who took my wallet that had about 490 bucks in it and then while really drunk I went looking for the guys who did it and I got kicked in the balls by two other guys, my groin still hurts! Cost me 420 so far to get my car out of tow. We'll see what happens in court. Prob lots of fines and a dwi program and loss of license. Good News is my last drink was tuesday night around 9pm, so it's 3 days again. One comment I have about one particular person who posts on this site is how F**'in conceded some people become after they get sober. To the rest of you Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. That's all for now. Best Wishes.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:09 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

ut-oh
Old 11-17-2006, 09:20 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Bippie----

are ya done?

Hope so...your balls are gonna hate you if you get them in trouble again
Old 11-17-2006, 10:01 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

yeah, those sober ones get on my nerves, too!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:39 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Good to see ya, Micro! Stick around. LV and HUGS
Old 11-18-2006, 06:41 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
~ 5 ~

One comment I have about one particular person who posts on this site is how F**'in conceded some people become after they get sober.
This maybe true, but he is not the only one guilty of it, personally i am very conceded and very opionated whens it comes to my sobriety.....maybe because i look back at all the people i hurt and all the time,money and energey i used up drinking and now I have regrets!!!! thats REGRETS....it comes with sobriety.
Looking back I wish i could change a whole hella of alot of things but i cant i can only share what i have gone through and hopefully stop others before they do the same thing.
Wish someone would of slapped me silly before my 2nd DWUI.
I WISH I would of had a friends like Rusty and Nan, who could of helped me, instead of friends who only wanted to party.

3 days is a good start......keep it up, im still prayin!
Old 11-18-2006, 06:50 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

jeri
ut-oh
is right!

microass
decided to start fire in fireplace and somehow the police showed up, don't remember much from there.
well, theres that fire!

microass
Next day went out drinking and while looking to score some dope
back to the drug of choice... was only a matter of time... just like trish... we all do, sooner or later...

microass
and I got kicked in the balls by two other guys, my groin still hurts! Cost me 420 so far to get my car out of tow. We'll see what happens in court. Prob lots of fines and a dwi program and loss of license.
yep, prioritys still out'a wack... how bout giving up and surendering to addiction, give the rest of the world a break... your parents, your little boys mother, your little boy, and above all... "yourself"

microass
One comment I have about one particular person who posts on this site is how F**'in conceded some people become after they get sober.
ha!... conceited...ppfftt!... no rob, just aware of the hell i put everybody else in my life through... and more importantly myself...

"SURENDER"...

and why o why i stil love and care for you? ... cuz i was there, and i know anyone can get better...
if they want it bad enough... geeze, i guess you dont...
Old 11-18-2006, 06:51 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

oh, i forgot one little thing...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Dont be a asshat.JPG (11.4 KB, 40 views)
Old 11-18-2006, 06:56 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Jacky, RZ, Nan,
I been tryin to catch up and havent posted for awhile.....but I have thought of you all every day.

So day 3 again huh? Lets go for day 4 ok Jacky? You know you can do this!!! My prayers are with you my friend. Hold fast.

RZ and Nan......how are you both? I hope this post finds you well. Im pulling for you ALL!!! Hope you all have a wonderful (And SOBER, Jacky) weekend!!!
Sincerely
Liss
Old 11-18-2006, 07:07 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

micro - darn bro - put some of that hard work into getting yourself help instead of getting your car, getting kicked in the cahoneys!!! we are praying for you still bud!!! grab a hand and let it yank you out of the abyss before it sucks you one last time k?

prayers to nan and pattee!!!
Old 11-18-2006, 07:08 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

micro......

some of the best people i have ever met are sober alcoholics that are in recovery. i love to be in the presence of their glow.

when they get it.....they really, really, get it....one day at a time, that is.

i always thought alcoholics were disgusting, had a character defect, were just lacking will, weak, cowards....then god put one in my life.

i'll never forget having to walk past all the cigarette smokin, coffee chuggin, alcoholics all gathered round the doors of the church where my first al-anon meeting was held.....circled the block three times, parked, one eye on those disgustin alcoholics....cussin them under my breath.....why did i have to be here!!!!!???????.....i didn't have the problem, he did.......and now, i had to come here and walk past THOSE people!!!!! damn, damn, triple damn, hell!!!!

well, i slipped by them, all the time thinking furiously in my head....i KNOW what you did to your families....shame on you....get outta my way.....don't look at me.....don't talk to me.....

well, the rest is history in the making.......some of the most profound things i have learned in this journey have rolled right off the lips of the beloved recovering alcoholics i have come to love.

to witness the light in which they now shine, to FEEL the serenity they exude, to experience the humbleness that shows in their very actions and words.....i have so much admiration for what they have accomplished and were brave enough to face.

an alcoholic in recovery was the first person ever, ever, that was able to help me even begin to understand.....she was able to explain to me with respect and compassion, why alcoholics do, what alcoholics do.

she was able to hold me while i sobbed uncontrollably, and understand my anguish, the whole time helping me to understand with her kindest, wisest words i have ever heard.

so micro, my prayers are still goin up for you......

remember the little song....

this little light of mine
i'm gonna let it shine.......

that's how i see alcoholics in recovery......not conceited, or arrogant.....but strong, humble, caring.....compassionate for those still lost.

love to you micro
jeri
Old 11-18-2006, 07:11 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

oh, and i smoke cigarettes and chug coffee, too.

but THAT was ok, ya know what i mean??? lol

jeri
Old 11-18-2006, 07:16 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

jeri, all i can say is ... i love you...

it makes all the long hard work of recovering our souls even more worth it...

lord'y, this joints a hop'n today...

microass, join in!
Old 11-18-2006, 08:37 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

to anyone new here, just hop'n on this thread...

i would like to say again... this is about what someone active puts other people through... the constant twists and turns, puting the blame elsewhere from the real trouble at hand... and yes, i'm in recovery too...working on me, being as honest with others and myself, and not takeing myself to damm serious...

viv'a la recovery friends and family of.. and yep, i have a real family right here...

i love you all...

patrick
Old 11-18-2006, 08:51 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
~ 5 ~

working on me, being as honest with others and myself, and not takeing myself to damm serious
That right there is harder then then the quitin part!!!

you called him Rob.....please tell me that aint is real name!!!
Old 11-19-2006, 07:59 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

krys
please tell me that aint is real name!!
ok, it aint...!
Old 11-20-2006, 11:34 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Micro,
not really sure what I'm going to try to say here.I'm not the most eloquent of people, I just know how I feel.I have prayed for you every day for almost a year now and never so hard as he last few mos.I see no conciet in Rusty's posts, all i see is some one trying to deal with the agony of seeing someone else going through the same pain that he (and I ) have gone through.I had a real low bottom and I know RZ did too and it hurts like hell to see you doing it too. I didn't know there was help for me.Deep down I guess I did.This is why we love( yes love ) you.We see ourselves a couple of years ago.I wish to God I had someone like Rusty on my side then. Would I have listened?I don't know, but the point is he (we) was (is,are) there for you.
I remember on the way to the V.A. last summer telling you if you continue you WILL go back to your drug of choice, and it broke my heart to read that your sticking that F******g spike back in your arm!
I've tried love,I've tried being a hard ass sponsor,I've tried to cut you out of my sobriety,and distance myself.But Ican't stop caring!
If you continue ,I promise you will die ,and it won't be easy.But that's not up to me or Pat or any of these wonderfull people who have never met you but still care about you.It's up to you and only you .

My hand is still out ,all you need is willingness but it can't be your way.

Please,like Pat says just surrender before it's too late However things go I'll still pray for you, but I'd rather be praying for you alive.

sincerely,
D.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:30 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

PC2, I snorted a quarter inch line while at the VA that another patient smuggled in. I haven't touched it since. I tried that night in lawerence but got robbed instead. I still do want to drink, I ain't gonna lie about that. I will be down in CT next week to do some work and get the rest of my stuff from Pat's. As of dec 14th I can't legally drive for 2 years so I will have to live pretty close to where ever I work, thinking of Boston or Stamford. Been sleeping almost 16 hours a day for over a week now, just can't seem to get up.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:58 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

are ya going to meetings Micro?

its ok to admit u wanna drink....who says the obsession is gonna leave just cus you have drank in a few days.
Do you want the obsession to leave you?

Do you?

It will...but you gotta do what everyone else has done....surrender and do it the AA way.