As The Jack Ass Turns Part 4

Old 11-15-2006, 05:12 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

2. Came to believe that no-mercy potty training could restore us to clean pants.
(am i allowed to play?)
Old 11-15-2006, 06:43 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

3.I have no WILLl, how can I turn over something I don't have, WILLl I fail if I have no WILLl. I don't understand GOD, WILLl he understand ME? WILL I get better. WILL I find a better way, I just WILL not do this. WILL you care? Noone will love ME ever WILL they? I WILL not try.
WILL you explain again about turning MY life over to GOD? Hey! WILL he understand ME and take care of ME?
(WOW! sounds like BTDT.)
Old 11-15-2006, 06:55 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Zoey that is priceless - sounds like my Al-Anon meeting yesterday!
Old 11-15-2006, 07:18 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

came to believe that other people could change my poopy diapers and be happy about it.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:21 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

ok, rusty, are we supposed to be whining or in recovery LOL?
Old 11-15-2006, 07:23 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

keep go'n gang, this is realy great... maybe SR will start a new section...

Old 11-15-2006, 07:36 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

denny
ok, rusty, are we supposed to be whining or in recovery LOL?
i guess a little'o both...

denny, what i ment was... IMO... there are people asking for help... and dying at the same time.... the sugestions are to seek out professional help... detox's, rehabs... not the home detox route...

i know, i did myself, and i almost died... had i known there was real help, and even tho i had no $$$, there was/is always a place that would help... maybe not what i wanted, but stil a place for help...

i'm sick of people sugarcoating recovery.. people stil highly active, and giveing advice to newcommers, and people stil haveing trouble...

now mind you, i do not mean young people, those not daily's... weekenders, and bingers... high, yes the word high... vs/low bottom, 30+ rehabs, detox's and institutions, get'n over on their doc's, and bamboozel'n everyone around...

how bout step-4

made a list of all the people trying for recovery, and kept babying them to the point they keep doing what they know and like best... doing it there way, yet again...

who asked about the ass hats?

xxoo, jab
Old 11-15-2006, 07:47 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

i met a guy at an open aa meeting i go to. he told me when he gets a call for a ride, or he sponsors someone, if they want to drink he takes them out to his car and pulls a bottle out of the trunk. you wanna drink, go ahead. want me to take you to the liquor store? sure. i don't care if you drink or not.

i've thought about that conversation a lot as i try to learn about this whole recovery thing from both sides of the coin.

i'm gonna think about it some more. interesting turn you've taken here
Old 11-16-2006, 03:11 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

denny, thanks for the share...

a little slipper story for ya...

way back, when the slipper just started coming around again... we were talking... i believe he had a few not drinking days... guess what, he was whineing, and complaing about this and that... we were out side of the room in the parking lot... i said, hey, maybe your not a alcolholic...

try doing a 90-90.. then see...

i said, in fact, if you want to drink, i give you $20 to go back out today and see how far you go with it...

i get home, a call, yep, jack'y... he said, hey pc, how bout that $20?

Old 11-16-2006, 03:07 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

The JA story, reminds me of a song from a bit back , maybe you know it Zip, It goes like this ............. "Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends,we're so glad you could attend, step inside step inside"

See ya sat. at the meet.

E,L and P.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:56 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
~ 5 ~

nuf said
Old 11-17-2006, 11:13 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

still praying......and praying......and praying - like the energizer bunny!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 12:08 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

OT, cwohio, I love the kitty dancing as you know, he/she is my calmer downer. stress reduction or however should be said, Thank You for providing (sp?) that. LV YA
Old 11-17-2006, 12:12 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

RZ, OT, (sp?) means probably spelled wrong, but at least I know I can't spell. LV YA
Old 11-17-2006, 02:52 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

hey zoey
Old 11-17-2006, 06:17 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

and now back to our regular schedule program!

well, yesterday afternoon, jack'y IM's me again... the message... "any mail for me?"... i had to reply this time... (stil get'n mail from roomys past. again, see the patern?)...yep, tons... bills, and mostly from the hospital... jacky said he would be come'n down to get his stuff..., ok... so what are you doing jacky?....nothing... i mean about your little problem?... i ask'd detox/rehab you nit-wit!... he said he went there, and got out two days ago... Hmmm? he said, after court, he has to go back... you were real f'd up the other morn i said.. reply... I dont remember... imangine that... a blackout... kids, thins aint add'n up... if he was at the VA, they do not allow cell phones... and if he could make a call, it wouldnt be at 6:30 in the morn...
that was prety much the jist of it... i said, go to your thread, everybods pray'n for ya... he said maybe he will...
nan and i were yap'n,... more lies!, ... the patern is uncanny... how can anyone tell so many... addiction, thats how... he's driven... i know, i was there...
now, here's where it gets better... the friend jacky was talking about some posts back, the one with long term recovery called me this evening... he said, have you herd?... huh?...oh, he was in another town close to where his 18 + year run all started... hold on to whatever you like to hold on to...

"DWI-2" his friend said sometime ago, sell the car, and take the $$$ to go to a rehab... he, did it his way again!...
as i mentioned, he did not sound like a boozer the other morn, ... it might be back to square one time for jacky... another substance...

so, the downword spiral to the "Chasm, the Abyss" is almost at its end... yea right... the insanity of the insanity marches on!

jail?, a long term institution, the shelter,maybe back to the carboard box... and his new bros., i guess he dis'd TBOTMG...or soon to be Death...

dont leave this thread now jack ass fans... its back to five tails up ~~~~~

"As the Jack Ass Turns Continues"

JAB, say'n... its ass hat time!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Asshat_.JPG (13.8 KB, 46 views)
Old 11-17-2006, 06:23 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

rz...microbip was signed in on this thread for just a few minutes last wednesday, i think it was wednesday.....maybe yesterday.

jeri
Old 11-17-2006, 08:30 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

*sigh...Bip....sigh*

God...if you awake at this hour, send an angel Bip's way...."
Old 11-17-2006, 08:36 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

prayers out to bip and all others still out there....even xah.

blessings
jeri
Old 11-17-2006, 08:41 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

hi bip!!!!! welcome back. hope your doing well.

blessings
jeri