Trying to snap out of whatever my problem is

Old 11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Trying to snap out of whatever my problem is

I have been feeling myself slipping back into a depression, I have been getting lazier this last couple of weeks and I am not sure how to make myself feel better.

I wonder if it is because of the weather??? or if it is lack of exercising these last couple of weeks.

I see myself slipping into bad habits, that I had control of for so long.
I havent seen my counselor in over a month.

I need to snap out of this, I need to wake up, shake up, and put a smile on my face.

I am recognizing this is something within myself and I need to get to the bottom of what my issue is, so I can move on!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
been searching for the dream

I am there too emily for my reasons and felt the same way. Weather maybe is part of it but feeling stuck is why too for me. You are recognizing it me too. So today I go on the snap out of wake up shake up mode for 2 weeks I have been a dud. Back to the gym today. That gets me going and eases the depression for me what has worked for you? Hope you feel better.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

*hugs*

It happens to all of us I think. When I see myself slipping I try to fake it till I get back into the swing... I call my sponsor (well sometimes, Im bad about that) I make myself workout, go to a meeting, the councelor etc....

You know the steps that work, now its just a matter of making yourself take them.