Broken

Old 10-25-2006, 04:26 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Its early and I'm so tired but I can't sleep. Just in a rut. I have bben here so many times, as you all know. I got a e-mail from him, he says he is doing better. He can now sleep and eat and says he is getting stronger everyday.He also said he is gong to look for work next week.
If he was so misserable here with us why is it that after i asked him to leave he went down so fast? If he is "in love with her" and happy why is he doing so bad? I hate my mind sometimes I thinks way to much.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:26 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Always hopeful...

He was miserable because there were boundaries, and his disease was forcing him to jump the boundary? "she" looked like a relief to the boundary(and what he could have realized he was doing to the ones he loved the most, you and the kids!) Then, he was out and realized what he'd given up....now, he is just trying to survive only, and without his family. Maybe, doing what is best for you and the boys, and keeping his habit up. I read this and think, nah...they aren't unselfish. Who knows what is in their heads? BUT, you will get to a point where it is just too much work, and too painful to keep trying to figure it out. Maybe, it is good this is your busy time....less time to allow it to overwhelm your thnking. It will get easier.....
Old 10-25-2006, 07:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

He needs to blame someone other than himself - thus you were the problem. Don't buy into, kermit. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Hang in there - I wish you lived closer to L.A., we'd hit some meets together.

Big ((((((((((())))))))))))))))s