Thank you

Old 09-22-2006, 04:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you

Thank you all for your responses. I am so tires from work and the lomg hours incorporated with the single parenting and being broke. I am certain it will get better at some point. JUST VERY TIRED! My best friend text me last night about what were doing this weekend. We have been friends for 11 years his job keeps him stressed out and so busy but he remembered. At least that made me smile. I really thought at some point my boyfriend would remember. Here I am 7 am and nothing. Oh well. I can take a great deal. I am willing to compromise a lot with what I will accept because of his recovery. However, after 10 years shortly to be 11 of sobriety you would like to think there is end to the selfishness at some point. Going into today with my head up. I really have come a long way with this job. I will be thankful for that and that I am ok and for my beautiful daughter. I suppose so long as I stay in this relationship I should expoect these moments. I have always heard especially from him not to set expectations. I feel like I can EXPECT these moments gain and again. Not so sure I am ok with that. I can back off and givehim all the space in the world but I do want to be respected in return. I suppose I have some ecisions to make. Something in y hheart tells me It is already made. Tnaks again touyou all
SC
Old 09-22-2006, 04:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((sc)))

sometimes it's not just one thing, but a lot of little things that add up. birthdays are important to me. if i hated birthdays but the important person in my life loved them, i would make sure they felt special on that day, not try to convert them to my way of thinking.

i no longer allow someone else's opinion to make me feel bad about my wants and needs. i don't want to have to "take a great deal" in a relationship that is supposed to be mutually loving and supportive.

i hope you have a fantastic weekend