Hello everyone...

Old 09-15-2006, 11:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
o.0

Hello everyone...

Well i'm back. Me and my parents were supposed to go camping but my mom didnt want my dad to drive and she didnt want to pull the boat. So i skipped practice for no reason and didnt get to go camping which really stinx. BUT my dad hasnt drank now for a few days which is nice...today was his first day off...3 more to go. This break off work will be the "ultimate test" to know if he is really serious about this no more liqour stuff.

He went to an AA meeting supposedly today...but i dont know if he really did nor did my mom know. So we will see now...just thought id stop by and say howdy and was wondering how you all are doing. Thanks.

Thanks,
Ryan.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi, Ryan!

Sorry about that disappointment. The weather for camping would be great....at least where I am.

I am just up hanging out too late, what's new with that...except I don't need to be up in the morning so I like to allow myself this. Especially because if I stay up late enough, people from other countries come online.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

glad you checked in ryan. too bad about the camping, but do something nice for yourself this weekend and don't concentrate on what you dad might or might not do. take care of yourself!!
Old 09-16-2006, 10:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Ryan....I agree with the others...sorry for the disappointment. But chalk it up as a learning experience.

I really hope your dad is serious about sobriety. I know it would mean a lot to you and those around him.

What are you going to do for you today?