Another Day...........

Old 09-12-2006, 06:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Another Day...........

Well here I am one more day. He sent a message wishing me luck on the interview so that was progress. I am backing off as much as possible to let him work through what he needs. Trying to rememeber this about his needs not mine. A very hard reality at times. However, I suppose any positive contact is better than none at all. I need to go take placement tests for scholl and go to the bank and a few other things. Just having a hard time getting it started today. He called and we spoke briefly. I have almost found this peace, if that what you can call it. I am where I am. I know I do need to know the reasion but unempoyed, single parent and going through this. ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously can I get a break PLEASE??????!!!!!!! I just feel like I am in a constant uphill battle. I just want to move on with my life. Wake up everyday know where I am going what I am doing and know that we are going to be together. I expect some bumps in the road. But please just a little something constant ya know. Ok I am done rambling. I guess I will try and start this day........Just kinda a loss sometimes
Old 09-12-2006, 06:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

SC
It's not an easy road, that's why they recommend we take it One Day at a Time. You don't have to make all your decisions or plans today... just do the next right thing. Take your tests, go to the bank, do your errands. When those negative thoughts pop in, try to kick 'em out and replace with a better happier thought. (You can borrow one of mine if you need it - a nice sunny beach with teeny umbrellas in cute little drinks served in a coconut by a really hunky cabana boy.) Whatever works!

Hugs

Cat
Old 09-12-2006, 08:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I noticed you said up hill battle..........

Think about that one for a moment, it is better to be struggling the up hill battle then when your spiriling out of control falling down that hill right?

I agree, one day at a time, one decision at a time.....