He said......

Old 09-03-2006, 10:28 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by StandingStrong
Anyways...just wanted to clarify what I meant as I thought you took it as my saying that you and G just sit down together and figure it out on your own.
I did It scared me!! lol Thanks for clearing that up though. I think when my coworker filed for child support, it all went through the courts. But, then again, she don't tell me everything.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:51 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

Sorry if this is a repeat, but what we did and it was totally to protect ourselves because she claimed she didn't receive the support checks and had in fact cashed them and wanted more.

We went through social services and set up a payment plan. We sent the check to them and they cut one and sent it to her. That way, when she called claiming she didn't get her checks for the last few months, I would give her the number and tell her to call them because we had paid.

You can do the reverse here. He's to send the money to them and they send it to you. That way, if he doesn't pony up the dough, they'll go after him...that's if you contact them and tell them you've not gotten any money.