Blogs

Candida

Old 09-26-2015, 10:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Candida

Hi all,

Any experience in dealing with Candida? What worked for you/ symptoms etc? My doctor only seems to think it can be a skin issue. Its more the realm of natural medicine.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjustin For This Useful Post:
uncle holmes (09-29-2015)
Old 09-29-2015, 04:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Back in the 1980's I was having these headaches and very fatigued. I went to my doctor about this and after taking blood work he said I had a yeast infection. It seemed to be internal.

He prescribed me Nystatin tablets. I don't remember the dosage and length of time, but I think I was taking one or more pills a day for probably a few months.

The headaches and fatigue started going away and thought I was done taking the pills after another visit to the doctor.

But after taking blood work the doctor said the yeast infection still was there and I had to keep on taking it. I don't remember for how long but I think it was a total of a few months.

Candida or yeast infections can be hard to get rid of. I know when women get a vagina yeast infection they're treated with diflucan.

Just wondering where/what part of your body do you have candida? What symptoms to you have?
Old 09-29-2015, 06:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I had to cut out all white sugar for a time to stop my candida issue.
I had fatigue, skin issues, constant "allergies" symptoms like runny nose, and crazy sugar cravings. There are a lot of different ways to treat it naturally. I really liked Earthclinic.com
The Following User Says Thank You to greens For This Useful Post:
uncle holmes (10-01-2015)