Blogs

Need mri

Old 01-18-2011, 04:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need mri

Today I go and have an MRI done on my abdomen and pelvis. I have had a swollen lymph node for over 6 months and it isn't getting any better on it's own. I had blood work done and am waiting on those results also.
On top of that.....being so nervous about this, I want to drink still!!! ahhhh
I love to work out and it is typically a part of my daily routine, but I have felt fatigue and a loss of strength for awhile now. I kept pushing myself because I thought that it would pass.

I need answers and am on my way to get them. I put it in God's hands. I need sobriety no matter what. If my tests results come back ok....I need sobriety. If my test results come back with a problem....I need sobriety!

Wish me well and prayers. I need peace of mind to get through this without drinking. I don't really understand all the AA steps, but I do know that God is my strong tower and He helps those who call upon Him. He still allows us to c
choose our way, but He will give strength to the weary.

I wish blessings and hope to all today. Please wish me the same. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stayathome5 For This Useful Post:
endzoner (01-18-2011), Ghostly (01-18-2011)
Old 01-18-2011, 05:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi stayathome, sending you positive thoughts and best wishes. Stay focused, you can make it through this tough period. And be sure to check in here on SR, you know you'll always be among friends here.

You are doing the right thing by getting tested, find out what the issue is and get the right treatment.