Confused and hurt

Old 07-23-2017, 06:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Confused and hurt

I've been with my husband for 10 years and married for 2. We have 2 daughters together and we live with his mom and sister. He has used meth for about 12+ years and on top of that he's drinking. He would like about using and he gets really mean and sometimes physical with me and thankfully never with the girls. He's been clean for about a month but his drinking has gotten worse. I've made several excuses for him to my family, he goes out whenever he wants and he usually doesn't tell me where he's going and he has bad friends. I know I can be a bitch but I'm tired of taking care of the kids and getting blamed for everything he does. I have no friends and very little family and hardly ho out. I'm a stay at home mom and he's suppose to work but hasn't had a job in a while. I don't know how to deal with any of this so I cut. I use to cut when I was younger and stopped but I recently started again. For most of the time he's not like this. He's usually this sweet kind loving man but when he uses or is drunk he's the exact opposite. He's currently doing drug counseling because dhs has been involved but his drinking is still bad. Can anyone help. I have no one to talk to.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Hate you are dealing with so much.
The Al-Anon program helped me find a peace within myself regardless of the chaos surrounding me.
For me it started with first things first, next right thing & breathe just breathe.
Saying the Serenity prayer - changing what I can, accepting what I can't change

Keep coming back - don't give up before the miracle happens in you - you are worth.
Pink hugs (hope unity gratitude serenity )