Husband is coning home from rehab

Old 07-02-2016, 07:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Husband is coning home from rehab

My husband has completed his 6 month in house treatment and will be coming home in a few days to complete an out patient prigram.I am having a hard time regaining trust after everything that has happened. The reason why I say this is one he has already gotten in contact with one of his old dealers,listens to songs mainly about drugs,skipped meetings when he was able to come home for a week. It seema like he is falling back after all he says he will never go back down that road. He has been stressing big time lately and yelling at me telling me it is none of my business to ask him questions about what time i nees to pick him up on the day he is to come home, when he doesnt get his way he goes into a rage and just seems like the old cycle is repeating. He is affraid of relapsing and has told me that he will leave me before that happens as if it is my fault for his drug use...i dont kniw what to do. I feel like if dont speak to him about reality or talk about stuff he wants he is fine but the moment i talk about finacial stuff (as he asked me to) then he gets angry. He wants everyhing handed to him as well. I know if he relapses I am gone but what should I do to help him in the mean time?