Notices

2 yrs in SR

Old 07-07-2010, 11:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

Smile 2 yrs in SR

hi Chat family and SR members , I cant express the greatfullness this site has giving me , I was sober prior to comming here, and things were ok .. But when I found this place " by accident " . It opened up many doors for many things . Ive found incredible friends, amazing storys of hope , Ive seen sad events, I even became a chatroom Moderator .. That was an incredible feeling to be asked to help those around here who need help , tho I freely gave help prior to being asked .

I've grown in so many ways and have learned much from everyone here in SR . Theres a few very special people who Ive really come to love and respect as true friends
July 10th will be 2 yrs for me here in SR and Im lookin forward to another 2 yrs and more , I live in the moment of now . but I know Im not leaving anytime soon , I wont be here this weekend to celebrate 2 yrs here , Ill be in SF. California with another SR member " Sista Charmie " Another gift of amazing friendship .
Recovery has been something only another can understand and relate to . I know I wouldny be going there if it wernt for it , I know I wouldnt have anything remotly like I have now . Soberity is a gift of renewed life . And Im love it ... Soberity is Flipping Fantastic !
Im rambling I havnt slept , Im to excited .. But I wanted to say a million ty's SR... its a part of my daily like , and the members ARE a part of my family .. I love and adore you all you rock ..... ! and a special S/S you know who you are.. I owe you so many thankyou's for all the things youve helped me with while Ive been here , I luvies yah bunches :ghug3

See yah all when I return on the 12th , huggles ~ Endzy ~
Old 07-07-2010, 11:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks for being here for the last 2 years Endzy
Have a great time in CA

D
Old 07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Striving to be a better Man!

We love ya endz! You have a great time when you are out here!
(If your going to the bay area you better bring a few warm clothes just in case)

See ya when you get home!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((endzy))) Thank you for saying what I think of SR too! And thank you for all you do for us!

Love,

Lenina
Old 07-08-2010, 01:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Dear Endzy, ((((((((((Big Large Hugs))))))))))

Congratulations!!!! on been a 2 year SR'r. Wow! We've seen lots of changes and I've only been hear for bout almost a year and a half. Even a SR baby! Soon to be a couple more!

You are a 'beautiful soul' Endzy! A special part of SR and it's awesome havin' you as a Moderator in the Chat Room. You share your gifts with all of us every day on this Forum and "I" am SO GRATEFUL that you are part of us and this. I can't even imagine my life now without everyone on this forum and me too....just SO VERY grateful!

I hope you have a super dupulous time in SF and enjoy your special weekend and we will be excited to hear all about your trip when you come home to us on SR. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post with all of us.

Love and large hugs, Pancake xo
Old 07-08-2010, 05:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Love you Endzy! Have a Flipping Fantastic time in SF!!!

:ghug3
Old 07-27-2010, 09:04 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
KRK

Wow two years is awesome =) CONGRADULATIONS!!

Bet you could help me out with my question too =) Can you by chance tell me the times for the meetings they have on here? I see where it says monday thur sunday meetings but I can't find the times they have them. Thank you