Notices

Meeting Schedule

Old 01-30-2010, 07:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Meeting Schedule

I attended a on-line meeting last night in the SR chat rooms. It was pretty much like a face to face meeting. The only problem is I had to hang around in the chat rooms until a meeting started, because I couldn't find a schedule for the meetings anywhere.

Is there a schedule somewhere on here, or are they all at the same time every day or what?
Old 01-30-2010, 09:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

were workin on that , we will have it up very soon theres not another meeting for a few days , thanks fro joining us and sorry you couldnt find it , thats why we just opend this , its a work in progess huggles Endzy
Old 05-04-2010, 09:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My computures down so I only have access via my blackberry I'm having trouble finding things like meetings and being able to get into chats if anyone could help me that b great
Old 05-04-2010, 10:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

i dont think you can get into the chatroom with a blackburry , I know theres applications of those kinda phones that can give you times and locations of AA meetings if thats what you were refurring to as well . the librarys have computers you can use , if thats an option .. but not sure there open the hours that the meetings are going on .. wish i had more to offer in help on this maybe someone else mite have suggestions .. huggles Endzy