Notices

welcome chatters

Old 01-28-2010, 08:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

welcome chatters

Hi everyone and welcome to the beginning of the chatroom forum , its purpose will be to help assist with meeting schedules and other information relating to the chatroom,

We have a great team of chatroom mods as I like to say the "mod squad " as well as the lovely ladys and men of SR . We would like to say thanks for letting us have another go at this chatroom forum and hope we can make it really work .. thanks a million MG

We have some really good things planned for this , and will get things going really soon , now that the doors opened for us to begin , again thanks for the Key MG .. you rock ! ~ huggles Endzy ~
Old 01-29-2010, 07:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi everyone, (((((Big large hugs to all)))))

My word! Thank you Endzy and MG this really ROCKS! I am excited for a Chat Room Forum that we can POST too as well. I will yes...indeedy....be posting messages in future in here for the Friday Night Chat Meetings! Whoooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!

Hugs to all,

Love Pancake xo

PS***ANOTHER amazing and Super Dupulous Meeting tonight with some genuine and truly awesome sharing on "Fear" as chosen by Sneezy, our friend for the topic tonight! See you all next week!!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 09:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Annelie

I wanna have a serious chat but not interrupt in a meeting... Grr... I am clicking...but I seem not to be able to find an informal chat... Me and puters..grr Sum1 wanna help me out w/directions how to do?

Ty fer help
Annelie, Sweden
Old 02-27-2010, 09:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

hi Drummer , and welcome

There no meeting at this current time , the meetings are at nite for the most part , theres a schedule above in the chatroom forum , you can enter the chatroom at any time and join in , If you wish for a prvt converstaion you can always creat a room while there and ask who you wish to talk with to join you , and can even be secured with a pass word . most in the chat room can point out how to do that , ( easier when your in there to explain verse thu this ) hope this helps you .. ~ endzy~