Master's Week - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Social Groups > Café Central
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Master's Week

Well the time has finally arrived. The Par 3 contest is currently being aired on ESPN and tomorrow the real deal starts up. I hope the weather is nice because it makes for a much more entertaining and competitive match. I'm extremely excited to see Rory Mcilroy, the 19-year old from Ireland, play in his first Masters. The kid is incredible and should be exciting to watch the next couple of years. Any of the tour veterans that have played with or against him are extremely impressed with his talent and poise at such a young age. I'll also of course have my eye on Woods even though I can't say I'm a fan. To me he flirts with that fine line of confidence and arrogance just a little too often. Also a big fan of Zach Johnson.

Anyone else excited for the Masters to finally be starting up?
Old 04-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

If anyone who enjoys golf does not currently have the Masters on I highly suggest turning it on. Mickelson is surging and had one of the most incredible shots I've ever seen on the 7th and is now one shot back at 10 under. Woods sank an eagle just recently and is at 7 under. This is by far the most exciting Master's in quite a while.