Addiction, Lies and Relationships

Old 01-30-2006, 05:49 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  

Wow, just joined in and didnt realize so many people were living my life as well. thanks to all of you
Old 02-08-2006, 10:33 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  

[B]hey everyone my husband is on drugs and he say's he's not,i'm so tired of the whole situtation?wev'e been married for 6 years.i'm not happy with him anymore the drugs is driving me away.just wanted to talk .
Old 02-17-2006, 06:03 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  

just a stange curiosity...

Hey all, I have a question.... It's kind of an odd thing I suppose but...

But... If Cig's are such an addictive thing... why.... why... don't people who smoke cigs, act the same way that our A's act??? With such bizzare strange hurtful acts?

Anyone got thoughts on that?

Cheers,

FCDH

"God grant me the strength to go through this day, to be strong and to forgive, but Lord, please also grant me the dignity I deserve, by preventing me from reaching out to those that make me suffer."
Old 02-19-2006, 03:06 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  

I read this two times now and keep coming back to it Thank you some insights
Old 03-05-2006, 07:04 PM
  # 185 (permalink)  

Wow !

For six weeks I have been banging my head against the wall & cried too about my friend who is addicted to cocaine. I knew COKE was bad stuff but after reading all that I've read lately I've discovered how really bad it is. I know being addicted to alcohol or marijuana is bad but the "cane" will suck you in and not let go unless you seek treatment, or someone drags you into treatment in a straight jacket. While I was driving home I thought about my friend (Vickie) and her addiction, sobbed for a minute and then prayed to GOD that this wouldn't be the last time she did cocaine, as in the time she did it that it killed her.
Parents out there, if you think that one or more of your children may be doing drugs, get them tested and rehablitated before it is too late.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:20 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  

I just read this and I think this is wonderful information even though Iam new here and have alot to learn but I have learned that all of us here have all had the same questions and my biggest question is how do know when to say enough is enough and learn to let go?? I havent gotten the nerve up yet to post my story if fear of it being too long and boring but Iam very glad I found this site that is soo full of usefull information.