SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Best of SoberRecovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/best-soberrecovery/)
-   -   What does "quacking" mean? (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/best-soberrecovery/243681-what-does-quacking-mean.html)

Gypsygirlmom 11-16-2002 09:33 AM

Anns! This is just way too funny! I love it! It feels so good to laugh out loud!

Thank you for the responsibility of the Duck Tape Holder! I will not let you down! :D

(Help! I found the perfect pic, how do I get it on here? It won't copy & paste)

Morning Glory 11-16-2002 10:53 AM

If it's on the web you right click on the picture and click properties and then copy the address. Then click on the IMG button when you post and paste it in there.

If it's on your computer you can upload it in the little window next to attach file.

Hugs

Gypsygirlmom 11-16-2002 11:18 AM

http://www.octanecreative.com/ductta...ges/dtduck.GIF

I believe this gets dedicated to Josie for most ingenius use of the Duck Tape! :D

Ann 11-16-2002 11:34 AM

LMAO - Gypsymom that is hilarious.:D

It's been a while since we had some duck fun. This is refreshing.

I found that picture in my family album. I think it is Uncle Harold.:D

Josie 11-16-2002 11:37 AM

Memories-LOL

Ann 11-16-2002 11:40 AM

Josie - You are the duck tape QUEEN!!!:king:

sugar52 11-16-2002 01:39 PM

gypsy
classic duck portrait, that's how i've pictured mine often. i do have a few of him wearing a lampshade with a cocktail in his hand!! anns,how'd u get that picture of my husband. i thought i had all the office party pics from the past! nasty!!
hugs and giggles from sugar

Clowie 11-16-2002 01:48 PM

OMG... You guys... are soo funny... Thank you for making me laugh... I love you guys... :)

smoke gets in my eyes 11-16-2002 04:39 PM

Dino has been here a lot this week. For some reason the phrase "Lord love a duck" will not leave my mind.

JT 11-16-2002 08:27 PM

And from my dear old Dad....we anons spend our whole lives trying to get out ducks in row...and then we discover that they aren't our ducks!!!!

June

osier59 11-17-2002 01:05 AM

he always makes me laugh!

osier59 11-17-2002 01:07 AM

ooops

Well, that didn't work either. Cant seem to figure out how to include a picture! I have them on my computer... but when I want to attach the file it shows a link and not the picture. Guess thats my HP's way of telling me to go back to bed!!

Hugs
Osier59

sugar52 11-18-2002 06:53 AM

jt,
ducks in a row, gotta love it!! just a couple of days ago, when i was trying to figure out which male in my house had left the bag of pot seeds in their pants( i was doing laundry and found it in washer), and as i was doing my detective work, my little brlother called to say his wife got drunk the night before and came home and trashed his cd player along with the 200 cd's that were in it. well, can u imagine what i was thinking? why is there so many a's around me and what the heck happened to my family. so many ducks, where do i start. husband duck, who lies thru his teeth to protect" maryjane", 28 year-old son duck with no money, but his clothes hadn't been in the washerlikes to smoke weed, told me so, my 19 year-old duck, who said if the pot seeds were his he'd tell me so no one else would get in trouble with me,HA,HA!ooor my 14 year-old wanna-be duck, who said not mine mom!! so apparently the pot seeds must have come from my clothes, yeah right! or my elderly mothers clothes, 78 with advanced dementia. daughter with a sense of humor, came home from college for weekend asked me "how long has gramma and u been smoking weed?? oh well, can't see the computer, keep getting duck feathers in my eyes. my 28 year-old put a duck quacking on my computer, so when i get mail, the pc goes quack, quack!! my husband doesn't know why he did that. thinks we're weird.it's really funny when the pc goes quack, quack, my husband looks around for his flock.rfol. birds are so messy.
hugs and feathers from sugar!

osier59 11-18-2002 07:36 AM

OH I love it! Your PC even Quacks. You cannot escape it. You, my dear, are a duck lover.

Lord love a duck

Get your ducks in a row

DUCK!!

Duck tape

What else??

Hugs
Osier59

Gypsygirlmom 11-18-2002 08:14 AM

Sugar! :D LOL Too Funny!

krazeegirl 11-18-2002 09:37 AM

surgar, that is too funny, i want my computer to quack, oh no wait i get enough from my duck husband...lol

osier, if the imagine is on your computer, try changing the .bmp to a .jpg, it will say that the file may become unstable, but usually it doesnt. if you want to be safe though, make another copy and then rename the file. then you should be able to attach it.

iamunique 11-20-2002 04:57 PM

ewwwwwwwww LOL

I tawt I saw a duck.... I did I did I did see a duck! I tawt I saw an elephant.....I did I did I did see an elephant! I tawt I saw a wabbit in pink slippers I did I did I did see a wabbit in pink bunny slippers!
Sawry I just had ta!
You guys "quack me up"

the heater guy came today to check my furnace and guess what ? he bent over and I
saw his Quack! :eek:
Thanks you guys I needed a good laugh today!

HUGS Iamunique

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people"

babysteps 11-21-2002 10:25 AM

Was reading through this one a few days ago when my kids walked through the room. They're 4 and 5. They saw the different duck pictures, and LOVED them! They're used to the computer, and recognize this site now. Whenever they see me on here, they ask to see all the pictures again. (They even do a little duck dance along with the animated ones) It cracks me up everytime :)

UniversityGirl 11-21-2002 07:55 PM

Hello,

My son, who will be 4 in a few weeks, recognizes this site too. He loved the ducks. He aslo likes "Anns" angel with the flapping wings and the wolf "gypsygirlmom" uses. He likes my penguin but he sees a lot of penguins in my house anyway.

He thinks it is bad that "smokes" duck is smoking, but I explained about the "do not" red circle with a slash through it and that helped him feel better about a duck smoking.

He always wants me to scroll through so he can have a look at the pictures under people's names. I confess to enjoying the pictures too!!

Morning Glory 11-21-2002 08:03 PM

Here you go Osier