Miracle is gone

Old 04-01-2006, 03:51 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Midas

My condolences. ******{Hugs}}}}

Old 04-01-2006, 03:53 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Hey Mr.O'Brien haha(Patty)

Thats our baby It does my soul so much good just knowing how much our Trish is loved. I love you to Patty.See you later PS I promise there will be chicken in a bag soon (Maybe when h**l freezes over See you tonight Love Ya Dora
Old 04-01-2006, 04:04 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

To All

I wish I had a way to come and give each of you a huge hug for loving my Trish the way you all do.When I pray tonight there will be an extra long list of names added because you all will be in my prayers. I hope you all know that you each have made this a little easier on myself and Pat also although I can't speak for him (We all know he can do that very well for himself haha) Love ya Pat.Again Bless each one of you and all the people you love. I will keep posting and I guess I should get my own name Rusty Zipper does not reallt fit me Talk to you all soon, Nan
Old 04-01-2006, 04:05 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

An interview with Jesus

Well worth the wait to open if you have a slow connection. http://www.interviewwithgod.com/theoriginal.htm (((Nancy))) There is absolutely no doubt in my mind where Trish is right now. She is walking with Jesus.
Old 04-01-2006, 04:05 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

My deepest sympathies for this tragedy.

Hugs,
Kellye
Old 04-01-2006, 04:06 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

(((((((((((Nan))))))))))) May angels rest on your pillow and help heal your grief.

*Huge Huge Hugs*
Old 04-01-2006, 04:09 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

My prayers are for you tonight Trish and your beautiful family.
May all here find comfort from your example.
Old 04-01-2006, 04:54 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

(((Patrick & Nancy)))

I'm just seeing this and I can't even think what to say. What a terrible, terrible loss and my heart goes out to you and all who loved Trish. I can't even begin to explain how much she came to mean to me over the past year. I'm heartbroken and oh my God, she will be missed.

Fly with the angels my darlin' Trish ... I love you and I will never forget.

deedee
Old 04-01-2006, 04:59 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  

I didn't know Trish...but I could tell she was well loved and it's obvious she touched a lot of lives. Keep her in your heart and she will live on.

Don't mourn her death....rejoice in her life!
Old 04-01-2006, 05:17 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

I am in so much shock and I'm heartbroken. I'm so sorry! Trish was a dear friend and will be truly missed. She is at home with Jesus now. She is at peace.
Old 04-01-2006, 05:28 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
ASH

I am very sorry for your loss, it is a loss to us all.
She was kind and loving and will be missed but never forgotten.
Old 04-01-2006, 05:34 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Those who are up to it, light a candle tonight. Im on the West Coast so I will light one at 10:00 PM Pacific. Trish put a lot of effort into making sure we had candles lit for my girlfriend at the round-up last summer on the anniverary of her death. You did too Debbie. Words cannot descibe what that meant to me. And Eddie, I didnt forget you either. I am so fortunate that I had the opportunity to meet Trish. Such a beautiful person.
Old 04-01-2006, 05:41 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Patrick and Nancy, I was away today and just got back and this is the first thread I wanted to read. I am so deeply sorry, words cannot express the love I had for Trish, nor the pain of losing her.

There is a poem by the Persian Poet Rumi that we both always liked, I'll try to find it and bring it here. But he speaks of death being like the sun setting, that it's not really setting because it is rising again someplace else. As I drove home tonight there was the most beautiful sunset, and it lasted so very long, and it made me think once again of Trish, and how, although we have lost her here, she waits in a new place of beauty and love...in the arms of God.

My heartfelt condolences to both of you and to all who loved her. Trish was a very special lady, I loved her like a sister, and she will surely be missed. Her spirit will live in my heart forever.

Love and Hugs to all who loved this angel called Trish, our Miracle indeed.
Ann
Old 04-01-2006, 05:48 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

I had some things to do today, but I couldn't wait to get back on to this thread. I still am in shock about this. this disease sucks. I'm not sure who posted it, but someone posted about how we feel about each other here on SR and the unique relationships we have.

One of my memories of Trish is when I couldn't get to the round up. Bill said I needed to talk to the codies and Teach and Trish talked to me to try to help me calm down. and I remember how pissed she was at my husband over the whole thing. It still touches me.

God bless Trish and comfort her family.
Old 04-01-2006, 05:51 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am pretty new here and did not know Trish, but in the short time I have been here, I feel that I have made true friends. I can only imagine and it is very obvious from all of your posts that Trish impacted so many lives here and had so many friends and loved ones. The human spirit transcends all time and space and she is free and happy and still with you all. You will all see her again and she will forever live on through your fond memories until that day.
Old 04-01-2006, 06:10 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This is the poem Trish liked as much as I did, may it bring some comfort to those who remember her with love.

when you leave me
in the grave
don't say goodbye
remember a grave is
only a curtain
for the paradise behind

you'll only see me
descending into a grave
now watch me rise
how can there be an end
when the sun sets or
the moon goes down

it looks like the end
it seems like a sunset
but in reality it is a dawn

~Rumi~
Old 04-01-2006, 06:13 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

I dont usually come in on the weekend.... but I had a feeling I needed too and now I know why...

Im soooo sorry for the loss and my prayers are with everyone that loved Trish
Old 04-01-2006, 06:17 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Originally Posted by 2dayzmuse
I need to connect with my friends here at SR. I am very saddened and hurt by our loss. Who do I talk to about this? I think it would be hard to talk with my family and friends about how I am feeling. How do you explain to someone that you were touched by someone you never even met before? This is all new to me. I think we are all trying to sort through it.
I feel the exact same way, ((((Leanne)))).

Trish--I know you are with the angels, and I can feel you here with me. Be at peace now, sister. You are so loved............

((((((((((Rusty and Nancy)))))))))) My prayers are with you.
Old 04-01-2006, 06:22 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
To Life!

Mike;

My candle is lit...
I remember your love for your friend, passed away, that night. When you shared your deepest self with us all. What an honor it was to be with you all...

And Laurie,
Oh, I remember your phone call...and how much I wished you were with us physically. Know that you were with us spiritually.
I was pissed at the old man too! LOL!

Prayers, thoughts and love to all... All who loved Trish...
She is a beautiful child of G*D, deserving all that is good. Tonight, she is at peace. And I love her...

Shalom!
Old 04-01-2006, 07:20 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Although I didn't know Trish, it is clear she was very much loved and was a very special lady. My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.