Dr. Phil Follow Up Show

Old 11-25-2003, 09:40 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Something I learned when I first came here was that laughter was a very important part of recovery. I hadn't laughed in a very long time, and then MG, JT, Smoke and Deb would start something and away we would go....like this.

It just felt so good to laugh right from the soul.

Glad you had some fun with us.

Hugs
Ann
Old 11-25-2003, 10:02 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Oh shoot, that darn anonymous part!!!!!!!! Guess I was in the middle of one my dingbat attacks for a moment there. (The sad part is my dingbat attacks are coming closer and closer together. Pretty soon I'm going to be living in ONE BIG DINGBAT state! (Don't consult Mr. Hangin' In on this. He says I've been there for a while...lol. But what does he know? He's a poor pitiful MALE codie, BLESS HIS HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...)

Ok, so maybe we could go on as the "Unknown Codie Crew". Hey, it worked for the unknown comic and from what I've read here tonight, the Unknown Comic ain't got nuttin on you guys!.

Besides, Ann, I might want to come out of the closet on national tv. NO NO, NOT like THAT! Can see it now. I'm running around on the set of Dr. Phil, complete with a bag over my head, like I'm in a southern pentecostal church. "I'm HAPPY, JOYOUS and FREE!!!!" And JT is right behind me, screaming, "June Cleaver, eat your heart out!!!!" About that time, JT runs smack dab into a camera and, bam, knocks herself out and she drops to the floor.

All the other codies come running to her rescue. I sense something is going on and punch two holes in my bag so I can see what has happened. Oh my gosh. Is she hurt badly? Is she knocked completely out? Is she bleeding?

I decide someone needs to take control cause, at this point, Dr. Phil just ain't cuttin' the mustard, if you know what I mean. (I think we have him in a tail spin... ). So I look around the room and I, being the control freak that I am, say, "Smokes, take charge! You're one of those drama types. Act like you're a doctor and take care of JT!"

Smokes steps over to see about JT and decides she needs to take her pulse.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I say. "You need to see if she needs mouth to mouth." (Spoken like a true codie who always has to be in control and making sure everyone does it her way ).

Smokes raises one eyebrow, looks at me and says, "Have at it, sister."

Uh oh. I look at Smokes and then I look down at JT. "Uh, well, maybe she'll wake up soon. Let's go see if we can find where the set for 'All My Children' is."

(Well, don't look at me like that. I had to set a boundary and I did draw the line. As much as I love JT..... )
Old 11-25-2003, 10:11 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

LMAO Hangin'

But did you have to pick "All My Children????" I mean us codie moms could teach the world a little something about "All Our Children!!!" They want "Children"? We'll show 'em CHILDREN!! ALL OF THEM!!!

Pheww. Now, my agent wants to know...Dr. Phil...we get royalties. Next bookings..."All My Children", "Unreality TV", "Oprah: Codie Day Special", and I believe that David Letterman would like to do a segment called "Codie, Codie, Who has the Codie?"

Hangin' - have your people call my people, bless their hearts!!!!
Old 11-25-2003, 10:21 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Just in from the late news of an unfortunate incident concerning Dr. Phil. I'm afraid there won't be a broadcast tomorrow. Following the last show where a bus load of codies were seen yelling at a girl thought to have 13 stepped last weeks guest, who was still in rehab, until the codie mob kidnapped him, threw him in the bus and are believed to be taking him to the nearest Walmart for a winter coat and gloves.

Dr. Phil himself has unfortunately teamed up with Rush Limbaugh as the second known talk show host in one month to have fallen victim to the evils of addiction.

If you'd like to rescue Dr. Phil or just go point at him and stare, he can be seen under the Tapanzee Bridge mumbling something that sounds like......"All she kept saying was "I'm Just Tired" I repeatedly told her to go home and get some rest and every time I did that there was another one getting off the bus" "They're still getting off the bus" They're everywhere....LOOK OUT....IT'S THE BUS>>>>>>>>>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2003, 10:39 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally posted by Stephanie
... threw him in the bus and are believed to be taking him to the nearest Walmart for a winter coat and gloves.

ROFLMAO!!!
Old 11-25-2003, 10:49 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

O.K.,

Now do the same scenarios, only for "The Howard Stern Show." LOL

Juls
Old 11-26-2003, 05:04 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I am Screaming here!!!

But Hangin???:saywhat?:

I really WAS tired last night...Ward had a bad night (he snores)...need I say more?? I should get a pager and give Ann the #. SR ALERT!! SR ALERT!!

That show is on today, I can't wait!

HUGS!!
JT
Old 11-26-2003, 07:04 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Paused

ROFLMAO Thanks guys and gals, for the "script". Sorry I couldn't add any dialogue (I just don't have those creative abilities), but I truly enjoyed reading what you folks provided. Yes, Ann, a good ole belly laugh is good for the soul.

Thanks again to all of you ~ not just for this thread (I visit the boards nearly every day), but for everything you do for thousands of people in need.
Old 11-26-2003, 03:26 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Paused

Adding my thanks to you all also! Absolutely hysterical!!!!! All of you! I sure needed that so THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

I would just LOVE to see Dr. Phil's face if he was reading this thread!
Old 11-26-2003, 04:22 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Well I watched the "other" Dr. Phil....the one with Brandon, and it was well done. Brandon is going to stay in treatment another 90 days and to a half-way house to continue.

They were open and honest about the possibility of relapse, and his parents made it clear that coming home right now was not an option.

He looked so much better and his behaviour was much nicer.

All in all, I liked it.
Old 11-26-2003, 05:10 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

ROTFLMAO. SNORT SNORT SNIGGLE SNIGGLE

DAMN!!! You guys had a party and I missed the bus.

Well Hell!!!! I could a brought a turkey.
I keep a spare now just in case ya know.

Oh well.
DR Phil would never have understood about the Outlaws visiting Elvis in the pokey.
Old 11-28-2003, 07:00 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

ROTFL!!!!!You guys could go on the Improv!! Stand up comics, here you come, AND without bags over your heads!
If you're going to Phils' show, I'd like to be in the audience................pleeease...........

Diane

P.S. I'll bring the bags.....
Old 09-27-2005, 08:15 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

ooooooooooooooo soooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is great ladies
Old 05-07-2008, 05:53 AM
  # 54 (permalink)