DUCK TALE

Old 05-03-2002, 05:58 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

So as fatcat was realizing that ducks ducks are incredibly fattenting and bad for kitties digestive sysyem, she decided to make a commitment to looking introspectivly at herself and find out what the real fatcat wahtsher diet to consist of....

She overhears Smoke muttering inscenantly aboutnot eatting shellfish andwonders if shellfish might be the way to go? She also looks at Ogly the bunny and instantly decides that shemight have come down withmad cow disease and that even though half of her hair is already plucked that bunny meat is just too tough and takes off in search of Ex in order to ask toborrow his net to try to catch some shell fish...

Now Dino - havinglost interest in giving Ogly the bactine can - isstanding dumbfound in themiddle of the sand - repeating the line - how did iget here - this is notmy beautiful house - this is not my beautiful wife..... and HEY Annaballea stole my aluminum foil....He says......Hey you - did you know it is your fault that I lost interest in giving Ogly the bactine can...You don't love us ducks and if you don't give me my aluminum foil RIGHT NOW.....I am going to jump up and down till my bill explodes... and of course that will be your fault too.....

Now of course as this incident is going on - and smoke realizes shellfish just might be here friends, and Jon realizes his chair is and starts trunning for it becuase he notices that annabella is reaching to smack Dinoa right across the bill to help the explosion porgress faster Ogly comes out of her pain enduced stuppor and creams out - HEY duck hunters.... Do you realize that we might be here a LONG time and it seems to me that besides the rabbit hole which seems to be infested with commandos - we have not done anything to build us a shelter to protect ourselves... the duck blinds seem to have many holes in it - for easy access by the ducks... I think we must retreat for a few minutes to develop a plan to make sure that we always remain safe.... Let's retreat to our blinds and post a guard as we strategize.... Who will be the first guard?
Old 05-03-2002, 06:24 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Ogly The Wise was right. Chasing the ducks and trying to get them to the shore of Duckberrys Anonymous, wasn't the answer. The answer was to protect ourselves first.

First on guard post was Rev...who could be trusted and who could offer wise words of encouragement into the duck blind and to the ducks that thought about approacing too.

Ogly gathered up the duck tape (hairy mess that it was) to helo us "stick" to our principals. Smoke got out the bactine, yet one more time, to heal the wounds of any victims, Morning Glory put up some nice pictures in the blind and played appropriate music to soothe our worn-out souls. Just Tired...well she was still trying to find her welcome kit..not realizing that we already came with all the tools we would need
and that the "kit" was just an inventory of those tools and Barbiedeb, Fatcat, Anonabella, Washbe and the rest began preparations for our first defence.

Rev. walked into the duckblind, carefully avoiding any wormholes by the door. He had a peaceful yet confused look on his face as he said....