Notices

Hope

Old 10-01-2021, 02:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

Hope

Hope for all regions of recovery. Part of mine at times has been open NA meetings. Do more people recovering from benzo addiction post elsewhere? I'm unfamiliar with drug addictions. I'm familiar with recovery through 12 Step fellowships. Open minded to what others have been through that is foreign to me creates more good in my own recovery from trauma. Sadhana. Recognizing this again.

it's been a very good day of 1. Trusting my Higher Power 2. Being in nature
Old 10-07-2021, 02:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nikegoddess112 View Post
Hope for all regions of recovery. Part of mine at times has been open NA meetings. Do more people recovering from benzo addiction post elsewhere? I'm unfamiliar with drug addictions. I'm familiar with recovery through 12 Step fellowships. Open minded to what others have been through that is foreign to me creates more good in my own recovery from trauma. Sadhana. Recognizing this again.

it's been a very good day of 1. Trusting my Higher Power 2. Being in nature
I just seen your post. I hope all is doing well through the withdrawal. I've been on this forum a little over a year. I tend to post in the newcomers section that is more active. Im here living this life of recovery my choice of drugs was pills benzos opiates etc. Alcohol is also in that cocktail of disaster. I take the support I get from others in recovery here and use it towards my recovery with pills. The opiates and benzo forum not so much traffic. It's hard to kick pills especially when it was prescribed and then you began to abuse them. But there is hope just keep working towards a better life.
Old 10-16-2021, 04:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

Hi advbike & stickyone,

Thanks for being here. I'm completely unfamiliar with drug addictions as in I don't have one. General recovery through Al-Anon and I have an appreciation of all our SR forum areas. I was posting after meditation, trusting there was a reason.