Staying Strong - Wish me luck

Old 07-18-2006, 10:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Staying Strong - Wish me luck

So just a refresher before I get to my point.......I told him approx a month ago that I want a divorce, and he's been doing the in and out thing ever since. Not giving me an opportunity to confront him about getting his stuff out. Only at the house when I am not home, or keeps my daughter around so I won't say anything. Acting like everything is fine. Well it is for him. Before anyone can ask....I cannot change the locks legally, I cannot pack his things, I cannot legally keep him out of the house until I have a legal seperation or divorce, which I am working on. He's not a threat, most of the time he stays away, but it's irritating as hell when he decides to come around. So anyway.....I finally got in touch with him today, I admit I haven't been trying that hard, I've been enjoying the peace but now I'm beginning to get angry again and I don't want that. I need his stuff out and him out totally. So I spoke with him, I told him to be at the house this afternoon so we can deal with this. I will send my daughter to her room for a while, she knows why. But I could hear in his voice he's going to work on me. He said yeah we really do need to talk, I said no we don't, it's all been said. I told you what I want and I need you to leave. We just need to work out the details. Nothing more. " Well I'll be there and we can talk then, I don't think this is really what you want, but we don't have to discuss that now."
OH MY GOD!!! I just needed to vent, wish me luck this afternoon I think I'm going to need it. Oh yeah he also gave me the old, I really love you before we hung up. I simply said Good-Bye
Old 07-18-2006, 10:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

Ugh! After I moved out of the bedroom I got the occasional legal threats about taking me for everything I have, then ugly insults about everything under the sun. Three months of keeping my mouth shut before she finally got her crap out.... Ugh!
Old 07-18-2006, 10:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

wishing you the best this afternoon marriedithink - don't let him quack you to death!
Old 07-18-2006, 11:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yea ... ducks can bite hard too so make sure to stay out of bite range.

Also I find that when I just keep repeating the same thing so they cant twist it around that helped.

Good Luck!