Is This A Test???????????

Old 07-09-2006, 12:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Is This A Test???????????

I have not stopped in recently. Trying to get a hold on things. Things were going well. As well as could be expected. I moved on with my life, made new friends...etc...THen ..... who is calling all night because I do not answer the phone. MR> NO COMMITTMENT. Are you serious?!?! He could not be bothered before, now he wants to know where I am and who I am with , what am I doing. First of all we are not in a relationship. . MY side.....Committ!!!!!!!! I am not doing anything and even if I was we are not in a relationship. His side... I need to trust you I just do not know, I dont want to be hurt. Oh please....enough already It is unhealthy for me to continue this. I stopped it and based on his reaction. I thought your classic case of well then he must love me. As soon as I gave the attention back and started answering the phone. He has plans or I am not sure if we'll do anything I will let you know. Mean ,hateful, evil or is it just me? All my friends tell me how bad this is. I know I do. But I gave in with that last bit of benefit of the doubt and look right back to square one. It is amazing that I am to live to be dedicated and faithful to him without committment. Does anyone else see how ridiculous this is. He says He does not want to get hurt. I say old excuse. I finally accepted it to be truth and now because I cannot sit in the sadness anymore of never knowing He now has an interest. I have thought perhaps he is doing something and is deflected the behavior onto my with accusations. The point is the relationship does not exist so why are there accusations? Does anyone agree with this?.......It seems I am going to have walk away completly to either be heard or find some piece. It is just so hard and so hurtful. I am actually sad to think I will lose this. But as it seems I have he just creates this make believe world for me to live in to fulfill his needs. As we all know in my moments of distress these posts never make sense but I always feel better. Thnaks for trying to read.lol

I did however find this to make some sense of it all.....

Changes

Today I pray that I may understand there are some things I cnnot change
I cannot change the weather
I cannot change the tick of the clock
I cannot change the past
I cannot change the past
I cannot change the will of another person against his or her own will
I cannot chnage what is right and wrong
I cannot change the fact that a relationship ended
I can stop worrying over that which I cannot change and enjoy living more I can place those things into the hands of my higher power. Save Energy, Let Go ! Instead of trying to change someone else.
I can change my attitude
I can change my priorities
I can change my bad habits into good ones
I can move from the place of brokeness into wholeness, in the beautiful person God created me to become
Old 07-09-2006, 12:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If my mom were to read this she would tell you the story of the "Dance away lover". God but I hate to hear her talk about it but it's so true. There are some people who are only in it for the chase (or the dance if you will). They pursue you, woo you, make you feel like you are the most important person. Then when they reel you in, that's it. They're done. The fun is gone and they go on to the next conquest. It's a game or an addiction if you will. When you feign disinterest then they start it over again until they have you and then dance off again. It sucks!

I will dance a round or maybe two with this with my mom sitting there warning me the whole time (with me secretly wanting to bop her on the head LOL!) and then enough is enough and I walk and don't look back. I have no time in my life for games today and I deserve better. I have no problems telling people that now either.

Hope this helps!
Kellye
Old 07-09-2006, 03:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Also sounds like what Toby Rice Drews ("Getting Them Sober") calls "alcoholic radar"..remember it is always all about THEM! ha Frustrating, but as you know.his issues. I assume he is trying to still keep you "hooked" and at his beck-and-call should HE feel it is convenient for HIS plans now or sometime in the future.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you so much. It is so true but so hard to cope thanks for your support
Old 07-09-2006, 09:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Change your phone number to an unlisted unpublished number of screen all your voicemails. Block him on your e-mail. If you ignore him long enough or just tell im to take a flying leap, he'll EVENTUALLY get the message and find someone new with whom he can play his game. If he's downright nutty and starts harassing or stalking you in any way, get a restraining order. That will send him the message that you're not playing his game any longer.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

yOU'VE GOTTEN ON WITH YOUR LIFE SO HE IS TRYING TO HOOK YOU BACK IN.

Remember it's all about him.

Ngaire