Learning to cope slowly

Old 06-28-2006, 05:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Learning to cope slowly

Well its been a few weeks now, and I have stopped drinking to go to sleep. I am starting to get a better grip on how my GF is feeling after her re-hab. I also had a bad night last night dreamed of better times all night, still hurts so bad. I guess the only thing left is to get back my vehicle and close this chapter of my life, as I feel she is still taking advantage of me. I dont want to put her back over the edge looking for a vehicle, but she seems to think this will go on forever, without any kind of relationship for me. I guess it is time to start taking care of me for awhile. Thanks to all who replied to my 1st post ( this is my 2nd) as they were of enormus help. Just to know that I am not the only one who has faced this. I still love her moe than anything, but I have to move on.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Too Old to hurt
Well its been a few weeks now, and I have stopped drinking to go to sleep.
Glad you are here. (Might be a better plan for coping that drinking yourself.) JMHO

Keep reading and posting. It has really helped me start to untangle a lot of things for myself. Hope you're feeling better.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome back, too old

Glad you hear you're going to take care of yourself, first. Congratulations on eliminating the drinking before sleeping. I know it's tough when you care about someone, but you are doing the right thing.

Hang in there and keep posting.