Old 06-24-2006, 01:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Talking Special Day for Vic

Today is 30 days clean for Vic!

Let's celebrate.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

WE celebrate, because WE all benefit. Victor introduced me to the concept of WE. "We keep what we have by giving it away." And all together do so much better this way. No one stands alone. Not so long as there is the open, honest, and willing give-and-take that's inherent in love freely given and received. Love ya Vic! Thanks for being here.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh My!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge Congratulations going out to (((((((((((((VIC)))))))))

You are rocking!!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 02:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Is this Vic or luckyv2 whom u r talking about? Im not sure if we have other Vics in SR besides him. : ) 30 days clean......NICE WORK but JUST FOR TODAY. Right? Then thats a few one days at a time clean to get u were u r today.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good For You One Dat At A Time!!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 02:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

And the crowd roars!
Go Vic!
Old 06-24-2006, 02:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

(((((vic)))))) Well done honi......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
FIREWORKS_2_S.JPG (22.5 KB, 64 views)
Old 06-24-2006, 04:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

WTG!!!!!!!!!
Love Liss
Old 06-24-2006, 04:11 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
ASH

(((Vic))),
This news Made My Day, 30 Days is FANTASTIC!!
Old 06-24-2006, 04:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

(((((((((( Vic ))))))))))

Congratulations! 30 Days is FANTASTIC!! Keep on taking one day at a time, and make it 60 days!!

Love, Bonni
Old 06-24-2006, 04:57 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

way to go Vic.
Old 06-24-2006, 05:29 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Wink

AWESOME!!
Old 06-24-2006, 05:37 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Super!
Old 06-24-2006, 05:37 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Thanks for the inspiration Vic! Congratulations!
Old 06-24-2006, 06:32 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Wink

Oh MY, you guys are something special that is for sure. You have each been a huge part in my recovery here, and support. If it wasn't for each and everyone here and my HP who I choose to call Master, I wouldn't have made it this far. First off thank each of you, especially you Anna for starting this and right on down the line,

Anna = I love you so much, you have been there all the time, encouraging me when I fell, encouraging me when I was doing my interferon treatment. During my whole process here at SR, our journey in life you have always kept an open ear to me. I can not express my gratitude for you.

aloneagainor = We never have to be alone again or WE should and will be together. Maybe time to see if a moderator can help you change your user name to Weagainor

Miss C.... = You have really been an inspiration to me, always there to help newcomers and to reach out. So important in recovery for one addict can best understand and help another addict.

Sharon M. = I have really followed you since you have joined and so much love the recovery program that you offer, always sharing ESH, and that is what it truly is.

MyGirls_MyLife = Thank you so much and yes ODAAT is the answer to all my problems.

2dayz = You were one of them that kept telling me to fight, fight for my life, and that helped me to not fight but to surrender and say I have no control once I pick up....thank you.

Arura = You really are doing wonderful and so proud to have you in my life as well. We all need each other, and together we will make it.

Liss = Thank you so much for all of you help with everything, it seems like you almost know what I am thinking when I am thinking it. Wonderful HOW that works....

Ash = OMG can you believe it, it is truly a miracle any day that we stay clean, and know in our hearts that using is really not an option.

Bonni = Thank you so much for all of your support, and we all need to remember this WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!! and WE REFUSE TO GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!

Kevin = 400 plus days is absolutely wonderful, we start this journey about the same time, it took what it took for me to know in my heart that sobriety is everything. Proud of you bro.....

Cheryl = You know in your heart how much you mean to me, words can not express enough of that. You give us all HOPE, and Courage to do the right thing.

Carol = You are absolutely wonderful, you have given so much here at SR since I have been here. You have helped me and countless others thanks for all of your service.

T2Q4G = You yourself are an inspiration, and let us all remember that alone we are nothing.

OK guys you are all fantastic, I thank each of you for your ESH, and for all the love that you have given to me. I want to let everyone here know that Just For Today WE WE WE Never have to use again. I remember when I kept relapsing and 2dayz would always tell me that, and I would word it but it didn't apply until a month ago when I looked in the mirror and knew that I wasn't going to be able to be the person that I had turned out to be and yet I probably am that person all my life. I knew in my heart that I had to change that I wanted to change.

Have I changed? I am not to sure about all of that I am still one sick puppy as Kevin would say, but I feel as if my life has turned a 180 since a month ago. I have been basically happy, joyous, and free and very damn grateful to be clean and alive. When we finally reach an emotional bottom that is truly our bottoms. It takes some of us more time than others to reach that bottom, but it takes what it takes. My journey in life is to share with anyone who is willing to listen, and just maybe the miracle of sharing one addict with another will help.

Through the grace of God, the NA program, the AA program, the fellowship of all, SR, SV, and Chance, Lucky, my ex wife, children today I can honestly say that life is good. I have my hard moments which is just part of life, but I do realize today Just For Today WE never have to use again. Again thanks to all.

Love Vic
Old 06-24-2006, 06:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

I don't feel I have been a part of your recovery so it feel good saying CONGRATULATIONS after you have thanked all the wonderful people above.

I want to thank you for sharing your journey and I know that you have helped others in their journey along the way.

You are a good guy Vic
thank you.
Old 06-24-2006, 06:39 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Fantastic Vic

Its so good to have you back. I missed you a lot. It just took me this long to realise this.

Onward and upward all of us.

Love Kevin (still a sick puppy)
Old 06-24-2006, 07:02 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Vic....HEY HEY HEY whatta ya say ...30 days I am amazed !!!!

I am soooo proud of you and what a champion you are .....

Lets hear it for the boy....Lets give the boy a hand !!!!

Keep up the good work !!!!
~B
Old 06-24-2006, 07:19 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by best
I don't feel I have been a part of your recovery so it feel good saying CONGRATULATIONS after you have thanked all the wonderful people above.
Best you don't give yourself enough credit, I remember when I first came and shortly after that when I posted on the NA forum you were one of the first to reply, and you have always been a inspiration to me so yes you have been a huge part of my recovery and you can still feel good!

nogard Fantastic Vic

Its so good to have you back. I missed you a lot. It just took me this long to realise this.
Thanks Kevin you're a hell of a guy and you are much appreciated here. I have missed you too

Smyle Vic....HEY HEY HEY whatta ya say ...30 days I am amazed !!!!

I am soooo proud of you and what a champion you are .....

Lets hear it for the boy....Lets give the boy a hand !!!!

Keep up the good work !!!!
~B
I am amazed too and thanks for all of your support as well WE are all on the same journey just at different pace.

Rock on
Old 06-24-2006, 07:43 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I guess we should all just assume the fireworks are for us this year....

A celebration of OUR freedom....