Libralady checking in!

Old 05-28-2006, 02:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Libralady checking in!

Hello everyone!
I haven't posted in a long while, but so much has been happening in my life! However, that doesn't stop me from feeling or thinking about you brave and strong people!
I've got myself a new job, which is more money for my son and me! Oh, and my ex ab texted me out of the blue the other day, saying that he has never forgotten us, and that he thinks of us all the time! My response: completely deleted his message and got on with what i was doing! Years ago, the person that i was would have texted him straight back, and so the rubbish would begin again! I'm a much stronger and happier person, and i love it!
Anyway, just wanted to say Hi, and God Bless you all! My thoughts and prayers are with you! xx
Old 05-28-2006, 03:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So glad you checked in. I am happy for you. Keep us updated. hugs
Old 05-28-2006, 03:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great to hear you sounding so chirpy! And I just love your response to your ex's text. I'm sure that will be an inspiration for many people on here.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Libralady! (again!)

Thank you Clancey and Minnie! Minnie, R sounded exactly like my (and i use that word loosely,) R.(Robin) Their behaviour is always the same!
All i know is that i've never been happier but it took a lot of strength from my part to get away from the crap. I guess we all have to reach our own boundaries. I've now reached a part of my life where i'm really happy, new job, more money, and a happy and secure little boy! x To see his open face without fear is like winning the lottery!!