Here I am Again..

Old 05-28-2006, 08:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here I am Again..

You know- since my husband's tumble "off the wagon"- I really have begun to get depressed - for those of you who don't know- my AH recently "decided" to go back to drinking after 9 mths sober- and to top it off- I am 71/2 mths pregnant. These days he thinks staying out all night( or 2 nights) is better than coming home drunk- for this, he thinks he deserves a medal. Don't get me wrong- I don't want him driving drunk- but if your married to someone- you don't just disappear w/o a trace ( or call) for 48 hrs.
My thing right now is this- my AH is drinking or drunk 24/7 unless he is at work. I will be giving birth to our first (and only) baby in about 8 weeks. I want my husband there- I mean, I need my coach- my supporter. I want him to see his ONLY child born- and now I have to figure out how I am getting to the hospital (who will drive me) and who will be there for me. I can't count on him for the most IMPORTANT day of our lives. We had all this kinda planned (when he was sober) now he acts like he could care less about me, this baby or anything else. If he isn't therre for me- I'll never forgive him. This is so important to me. Plus- He has decided not to go to our baby shower(s). I guess it will i nterfere with his drinking schedule.
I am so upset- thanks for listening
ellima01
Old 05-28-2006, 08:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Ellima01))).......you are in my prayers.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rho
JstBcuz

(((Ellima01)))-------I pray that all will be ok.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Here's another big hug for you ((((((((((((((((Ellima01))))))))))))))) as well as prayers for you, your AH and your soon to arrive bundle of joy.

Kellye