Hello, just checking in.

Old 05-18-2006, 03:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Followtheyellowbrickroad

Hello, just checking in.

Hey everybody, I was just thinking about some of you and wondering how you all were doing. Things have been good here. I am still reading Empowered Recovery and liking it so far. I spent some time with my horse this afternoon to quiet my mind and it was a blessing. Everyone should do one nice thing for themselves everyday. Still not sleeping well but that too is getting better. I owe all of you regulars here a huge thank you for pulling me through the hard times, the times when my head was spinning the last couple of weeks. I know there will be many more on my road to recovery but I am not afraid of them anymore. I feel really peacefull lately and I hope that feeling continues.
Old 05-18-2006, 04:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Im soooo glad your feeling more peaceful.

Dont worry if your have swings though, that is normal too... for me when Im feeling emotional I do NOTHING... (except call my sponsor) cuz my emotions cant be trusted all the time.

Keep posting and remember it gets better one day at a time.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Deettah, I'm glad you checked in and am happy that you are feeling some peace . I bet spending time w/your horse was very therapeudic and relaxing for you. I love animals so much. They are the angels of the earth- no real malice ever.

Please keep us posted and enjoy your reading. Take it one day at a time as Cynay said and feel free to come here for support any time.