Mother's Day Miracal

Old 05-13-2006, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Mother's Day Miracal

three Mother's Day's ago, i was chairing at a meeting. Trish, your Miracal and I were friends then, but not dating. There is a earlier meeting at the local hospital we attended. Trish mostly went to that one. In walks Trish for the second meeting and sat at the end of the room, a lonely looking women, and the most beautilfull looking one. The topic that night, " Gifts of Sobriety " When it came to her, what i remember was her saying " Its Mother's Day, and i do not have my son's with me ", she was so so sad, sorry, and remorsefull for all the reasons why. She said her youngest was with his Father, and the oldest wanted nothing to do with her. I remember going home and feeling the pain with her. The next day, she called, and we talk'd about a few things..... I brought up the subject of Mother's Day. She said it would be nice to have her boys back again someday. At the time,Trish was working her program, seeing her profesional help, and doing what was working... as a bit of time passed, well, she had gotten them home. She has Tommy back, and Jimmy, they both have learned to love their mother again... Tho a chain of events that woke up the beast. The boys have lost their mother. They have hopefully learned a bit more about addiction. Though her death, it may help them both in their future ..... Trish, their in good hands, sister Nan is doing a great job, and i'm keeping one eye on them too.... Trish, " Happy Mothers Day to you "..... we all miss you & love you ..... you rest now, and all of us can move on with our lives. your always with us... Miracal, wherever you are, all good wishes, bless, and keep teaching only love .............your another angel ..... your loveing family, T, The Big Unit, Sister Bitch, Oreo, Cujo Kit'y and of course, Pattee..............
Old 05-13-2006, 10:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
On a tear

(((((All who love her)))))
Old 05-13-2006, 11:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Happy Mother's Day, Trish. Your love lives on.

(...)
Old 05-14-2006, 05:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Happy Mothers Day

For A Special Mother with Love Today and Always: A Mother is loved before her children have words to tell her. A mother is loved long after they are grown. A mother is loved through every age and season...more deeply and completely then she will ever know..All our love Always, Sons, James and Thomas, Sisters, Nancy and Mary, Niece Heather Ann, Nephews,Peter James, Danny, Jason and Patrick. You are with our Mother now and I am sure she has her arms around you keeping you close. Not to worry, my sis, All Will be well, That I can promise to try to do for you ,Always, Nan
Old 05-14-2006, 05:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

That is beautiful, Pattee A wonderful tribute to a wonderful angel, our Trish.

Hugs
Old 05-14-2006, 12:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

(((Patrick))) (((Nancy)))

I remember when Trish's oldest graduated from boot camp, in Georgia I think. She was so proud of him and grateful that she could be there, a gift of sobriety as you say.

I know she is missed today on this first Mother's Day in heaven, but what a legacy of love she has left behind. My heart is with you and our dear miracle today.

love and hugs,

deedee
Old 05-15-2006, 11:16 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

yea Miss Deedee, you are corect... you met the big lug, at the service didn't ya... i have to say, Nan and I are a little, ** Lot } concerned about his drinking and weed smoking.... issolating too.... we see............... powerless, i'm get'n sick of it.... the right choice over it tho............. agw & tol, ........pattee